members do not see advertisements

Whats all this rivalry crap with us?

By BWFCMartin in

Blackpool FC

5 years ago
RE: Whats all this rivalry crap with us?
By BWFCMartin 5 years ago
Now for the older generation I fully understand the bitterness for obvious reasons, but where does the rivalry come into from people not even born at that tragic time, I just don't get it, surely you should save your venom for Preston, we view games against Blackpool as just a day out at your gaffe, and just another game at ours, let it go, it will rot your souls.
By blackpool ger 5 years ago
BWFCMartin wrote:

Now for the older generation I fully understand the bitterness for obvious reasons, but where does the rivalry come into from people not even born at that tragic time, I just don't get it, surely you should save your venom for Preston, we view games against Blackpool as just a day out at your gaffe, and just another game at ours, let it go, it will rot your souls.

Who the fuck are you
blackpool ger wrote:

Who the fuck are you

There we are, total fucktards, leave the heavy stuff to them that can, you stay behind your keyboard, and keep safe for mummy.
By blackpool ger 5 years ago
BWFCMartin wrote:

There we are, total fucktards, leave the heavy stuff to them that can, you stay behind your keyboard, and keep safe for mummy.

She died 6 years ago. I am. A neewbie but if you don't know the history between the 2 teams. Well as I said who are you?
I know the history, I was there, the older generation have let it go, our older generation me included, go to games nowadays to watch, but we still have it in us to run most, like I said come in peace.
By OIAH 5 years ago
Your fan killed a Blackpool fan, your inbred fans still sing about it to this day

Fuck off with your older generation have let it go shit.
By klubb29 5 years ago
Complete virmin do one murdering scum
By BillysBoots 5 years ago
I was there and it is still a vivid memory for me. I wasn't mates with Kevin but I know many who were and they will never forget or forgive.

The fact we have played you relatively infrequently over the years hasn't helped the hatred to dissipate.
By tangerinejezza 5 years ago
And the fact one of your very brave lads punched me in the face when I was 12 . He was in his 20s! Fucking rock hard he was! Crying as a copper dragged him off! Fucking wanky wanderers!
By tangerine77 5 years ago
Last time we played them, they were kids singing about stabbing a Blackpool fan. Clearly it is not just for the older generation, now fuck off.
By rydercup 5 years ago
Tangerine77 you are right mate ! Hate Bolton never forget.
By seasider 5 years ago
If being honest, Bolton don't mean much to me due to not being born when the incident happened. Still a horrible club.
By david123 5 years ago
Don't really mind Bolton, wasn't alive for the incident. Look forward to the game due to other fans getting worked up, and hopefully that generates a good atmosphere.

I seem to come across the wrong Bolton fans though :laugh: Not really anything bad, but you think they need a reality check. Every club has them.
By OIAH 5 years ago
david123 wrote:

Don't really mind Bolton, wasn't alive for the incident. Look forward to the game due to other fans getting worked up, and hopefully that generates a good atmosphere.

I'm glad someone's death makes the game that bit more enjoyable for you.
By david123 5 years ago
OIAH wrote:

I'm glad someone's death makes the game that bit more enjoyable for you.

Yes, because that is clearly what I mean.
By Dalek 5 years ago
I was disgusted that Bolton were singing that in the PL game at their place, however it was a minority, and the Bolton fans I chatted with before and after the game were sound lads, don't tar them all with the same brush.There is good and bad at every club.
By klubb29 5 years ago
Hate everything to do with them.scum
By Qblock87 5 years ago
My wife was lying on the bed, ready for sex. I walked in wearing a mask.

She recoiled in terror and said, "Who the fuck is that supposed to be? It's horrible!"

"It's another failed Bolton Wanderers manager," I replied.

"Well you won't be getting any sex wearing that," she said, getting under the covers.

Proving once again, when it comes to contraception, "The Coyle" works best.
By rydercup 5 years ago
Hate Bolton ! Never forget Ollie.
By mikeycleveleys 5 years ago
Oi cuckoo boy don't be sitting around in Chorley this time
By cruzzer 5 years ago
BWFCMartin wrote:

I know the history, I was there, the older generation have let it go, our older generation me included, go to games nowadays to watch, but we still have it in us to run most, like I said come in peace.

What a bizarre comment - you complete and utter fecking retard!!

The older generation WILL NEVER let it go and WE WILL NEVER FORGET. You think you still have it in you to "run" us, we'll see unless of course you hide behind the bricks you threw last time we met at Horwich. Bring on a bit of true "old school" when we meet and let's see how fast you can run because we'll be standing firm ready and waiting for you bastards!
By LCFC FOX 5 years ago
Come on the POOL big win against Bolton!
By MR-DD 5 years ago
cruzzer wrote:

The older generation WILL NEVER let it go and WE WILL NEVER FORGET. You think you still have it in you to "run" us, we'll see unless of course you hide behind the bricks you threw last time we met at Horwich. Bring on a bit of true "old school" when we meet and let's see how fast you can run because we'll be standing firm ready and waiting for you bastards!

:thumbsup::clap:
By FY4MIKEH 5 years ago
Fucking hate Bolton. Never will be forgotten, never will be forgiven. That's how it is you Trotter shite.
By The Outcast 5 years ago
i wasnt around back when it happened. not eve na twinkle. i hate bolton for another reason, i hate the people that live in that town, i hate their accents, and their attitudes. i hate the place and its people generally. the death of that young un before i was born just adds to my hate for them
By rammyboy1973 5 years ago
BWFCMartin wrote:

was at the game , and will never forget that tragic day RIP Kevin Olssen ........... Re the rivalry so you didn't come in your hoards to blackpool back in the day giving it the big one , same can be said when we went to the old supermarket at burnden park . Just because your lot have blood on your hands . And you want to forget were is the remorse after all these years (none by the way you sing your songs) you tend to reep what you sew in this world of ours , not a cat in hells chance you smug/mug cnut of us ever forgetting what has happened between our clubs . Old or new the seed of rivalry will be their forever . NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO TO A FOOTBALL MATCH AND NOT RETURN HOME TO THEIR LOVED ONES . Look at the opposite:

If we had been the perpetraitors your telling me their would be no rivalry . It was your lot that comitted murder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By klubb29 5 years ago
Well said rammy .Iwas at that game and it will always be with me and yes i will never forgive and never forget RIP kevin
By rammyboy1973 5 years ago
Oi martin wanker : let's see who smirking you mug cnut next week , keep on your toes as you lot always do .
cruzzer wrote:

That is the biggest load of bollox I think I have read on any forum, you softarses only need the sight of 20 handies in Bolton colours and your on your toes, history since the tragic day has proved that, and all stirred up by you donkey shagging fucktards, see you Saturday, well the back of your heads that is.
By tangerine77 5 years ago
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

All mouth.