members do not see advertisements

Quick thank you

By seasider in

General Chat

5 years ago
RE: Quick thank you
By seasider 5 years ago
To all the posters and readers this season. We have only been going for over a year and hopefully people can see that we are dedicated to keep developing the forum. The last few days with the Bolton fans has got messy but considering it's the last game, we haven't bothered merging threads as per our usual standard.

We have some exciting plans to develop the forum over the summer depending on Steed's free time. This is by far the most modern Blackpool forum on the internet but we still have the possibility of modernising even further.

So please stick with us over the summer period and help us grow as a forum.

Back Henry Street - Blackpool's only independent forum.
By Tangoman 5 years ago
The end of season is no reason for dropping your standards!

Shoddy! I may have to consider if I want to be associated with such lazy moderation!

As for Steed doing it in his spare time........ If he's not dedicated 100% to the cause............ sack the waster! :thumbsup::laugh:
By Lancashirehotpot 5 years ago
I stumbled across BHS last March after reading vitals for a while and occasionally avftt. Somebody on the latter mentioned you guys, thought I'd check you out. From the start I thought that it was definitely THE forum for me. Knowledge, humour (tons of), camaraderie, colourful characters, interesting characters, tidy site, the whole package. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing BHS progress. Thank you to Steed, Seasider, Mods, past and present, and the whole BHS family. :clap::clap::clap: XX
By Qblock87 5 years ago
Don't be strangers boys and girls over the summer;)
By GynnSquarePhoenix 5 years ago
I imagine it'll get a bit quiet during the off-season, but there is still the playoffs & transfers/contracts and I'm sure we can think of enough off-topic stuff to keep the place ticking over.
By rammyboy1973 5 years ago
This is what this FORUM has descended into lets hug be sentimental ,what were the mods thinking of giving a get of jail card to one man out of joke corner(baffling) , finding out the wums are human after all . The mods and their over zealous manner of giving out banning orders(for swearing) . The management the less said about them guys the better(bang out of order for creating BHS really what was you thinking) I blame them for allowing other supporters of clubs to stay and debate/banter bang out of order then find we carnt rid ourselves because they find it ok around here . The biggest bug for me the derailment of threads(by the swimmers in costumesyou know who you are)shameful . Warning to come back on here you must have screw loose when does the season start august the what ! ............ BHS the forum of rejects well said DD ........... Have to mention Bin lurker our special needs baby was it all worth it ? ............ To the loon balls why did we have to meet hate having FRIENDS ..........
*am I included in the derailers Rammy?*

Stupid question! Big up the Staining Massive!! :laugh:

Maybe I'll see some of you next season? ;) X
I didn't say trunks .
Bugger! Not going to get that award next year.

She says.:oops:
what the fuck :D
By SeasiderSuz 5 years ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

what the fuck :D

Great rant by Rammy. We've all done it :D
speak for yourself ... more proof that getting trashed and posting on the internet is never a good idea..:D
By SeasiderSuz 5 years ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

speak for yourself ... more proof that getting trashed and posting on the internet is never a good idea..:D

Polishes GSP's halo :D
while your at it, change the bong water please :)
By scottjames30 5 years ago
Your welcome.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

while your at it, change the bong water please :)

use JD, GSP! :# !!
By Qblock87 5 years ago
rammyboy1973 wrote:

This is what this FORUM has descended into lets hug be sentimental ,what were the mods thinking of giving a get of jail card to one man out of joke corner(baffling) , finding out the wums are human after all . The mods and their over zealous manner of giving out banning orders(for swearing) . The management the less said about them guys the better(bang out of order for creating BHS really what was you thinking) I blame them for allowing other supporters of clubs to stay and debate/banter bang out of order then find we carnt rid ourselves because they find it ok around here . The biggest bug for me the derailment of threads(by the swimmers in costumesyou know who you are)shameful . Warning to come back on here you must have screw loose when does the season start august the what ! ............ BHS the forum of rejects well said DD ........... Have to mention Bin lurker our special needs baby was it all worth it ? ............ To the loon balls why did we have to meet hate having FRIENDS ..........

You miserable bastard. :moon:
By seasider 5 years ago
Pretty sure Rammy is joking or least hope so!
By seasidefox 5 years ago
Qblock87 wrote:

You miserable bastard. :moon:

Attention span of a gnat our Rammy. Rumour has it, he will visit the 90th minute next season.
:D , bin rattler whose a clever boy by far your best delivery , on the way up the food chain . N try a M
just to clear a few things up , without THE STEED n SEASIDER we would be well a truly F****D .so thanks lads .
By seasider 5 years ago
And the mods and posters Rammy ;)

Cheers mate.
By scottjames30 5 years ago
Cheer up lads, FFS :D
By blackpool ger 5 years ago
Shit site and shit posters I have wasted a year in my life with you lot that I will never get back. Thanks.
By Qblock87 5 years ago
blackpool ger wrote:

Shit site and shit posters I have wasted a year in my life with you lot that I will never get back. Thanks.

No problem mate. Anytime :moon:
blackpool ger wrote:

:cry::cry::cry: But Ger, I thought we got on okay, my heart is broken, crushed. Crushed I tell you.