Meant to be going to be going to Bongo Bingo tonight but feel shit. 
seasider wrote:Meant to be going to be going to Bongo Bingo tonight but feel shit. 
Bingo???? Fuck that.

I thought the same but actually really good fun. The bingo is just a sideshow. It's mainly getting pissed and dancing on tables. 

The way I'm feeling now though I would rather just watch the England match at home 

seasider wrote:

It's mainly getting pissed and dancing on tables. 

And you enjoy that?  What’s wrong with the traditional bar stool?

Hero wrote:

And you enjoy that?  What’s wrong with the traditional bar stool?

You still living in the 90's? What places have bar stools anymore. 
seasider wrote:You still living in the 90's? What places have bar stools anymore. 
Bar stools are the work of Satan.  Fuckers block the bar sat on them , won't move as people trying to get served. Fucking burn them all, if you want to sit down , go and have a piss in the ladies toilets. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Bar stools are the work of Satan.  Fuckers block the bar sat on them , won't move as people trying to get served. Fucking burn them all, if you want to sit down , go and have a piss in the ladies toilets. 
I take it Wetherspoons is your local.
Hero wrote:I take it Wetherspoons is your local.
You take it wrong ! 
tangerinejezza wrote:You take it wrong ! 

If you don’t have bar stool where do you sit? I can’t stand at the bar for 5/6 hours and I doubt anyone of the other locals can, most are old men!

The bar area is where the men stand/sit and the women site up in the side bar. It keeps everyone happy.

I should struggle through.

Still a bit cold to sunbathe on Blackpool beach isn't it?

I'll let you know

Maybe

Sister has just given birth. Seasidefox now has Grandchild number 6.
seasider wrote:Sister has just given birth. Seasidefox now has Grandchild number 6.

Are you the proud Father?😮

We are talking St.Annes here😁

😄
Congrats Uncle 
Went to see The Jam tribute act in Lytham. A bit before my time but quality.

Just having a BBQ, got the Estrella in, wife is fetching them from the fridge in her bikini and the lad is in the pool.

Lovely day 👍

BBQ ready for later and some superbock in the fridge. 

Just been for a dad and daughter ice cream time. 

Good day, BHS overtaken avftt as top Google ranking BFC forum website. I know in reality it doesn't mean much but will help with getting traffic from Google. It's the small things in life...

Off to Tenerife tomorrow. First holiday with two kids!

seasider wrote:

Off to Tenerife tomorrow. First holiday with two kids!

Have a great time, 👍👍
seasider wrote:

Good day, BHS overtaken avftt as top Google ranking BFC forum website. I know in reality it doesn't mean much but will help with getting traffic from Google. It's the small things in life...

Off to Tenerife tomorrow. First holiday with two kids!

Maybe all the food threads don't do a great deal for relevant SEO.
Magic147 wrote:Maybe all the food threads don't do a great deal for relevant SEO.
Now it the search question was “ favourite chippy or where’s the best kebab “ then it would be a different result! 🤣

Staying in Luton tonight, this is the most northern town I’ve seen down south!

Total fucking shithole, reminds me of Blackburn.

What the fuck are you doing in that shitpit? 

Grafting mate, it’s pure misery being down here. I don’t even dare walk down to the local pub.

I’ve just drove past Kenilworth Rd, along Hatters Way, that side stand that over hangs the dual carriageway sums the town up perfectly. A fucking dump!

I used to work in Slough, that's another shit hole. 
A couple of days late but I had my first hole in one on Sunday and me and partner came 3rd in competition too so a nice little payday
louise_a wrote:A couple of days late but I had my first hole in one on Sunday and me and partner came 3rd in competition too so a nice little payday
Congratulations, Louise, I see you've been paying attention to my lessons after all...

Thanks made the difference...…………..



I think what would Magic do.....


and then do the opposite ;)