louise_a wrote:A couple of days late but I had my first hole in one on Sunday and me and partner came 3rd in competition too so a nice little payday
Nice one, Louise! And congratulations! 
louise_a wrote:

Thanks made the difference...…………..

I think what would Magic do.....

and then do the opposite ;)

I should try that!
drawing out plans to give to the surveyeur 
Finally in bed in Tenerife. Long day travelling with two kids. Thankfully they were ok in the main. They just have no patience whatsoever! Shattered. 
seasider wrote:Finally in bed in Tenerife. Long day travelling with two kids. Thankfully they were ok in the main. They just have no patience whatsoever! Shattered. 

Have fun mate 

Off to Benidorm soon flying from Manchester getting picked up very soon missus running around panicking

resting my feet so now they have shrank back to half their original size which is good. never had odema before going for a blood test tomorrow 
That was Whoopi Goldberg's character in Ghost wasn't it?
Last day in Tenerife. The painful task of now packing and facing work.
seasider wrote:Last day in Tenerife. The painful task of now packing and facing work.

We came back yesterday delayed 2 hours due to french air control strikes got back to Manchester to find my missus car didn't start had to wait 1 hour for RAC back in Lincoln very late back to work Sunday 🤣😂

Went on a boat trip today and saw some pilot whales and dolphins. Nice way to spend last day. 
seasider wrote:Went on a boat trip today and saw some pilot whales and dolphins. Nice way to spend last day. 
What's the porpoise of this post?
Magic147 wrote:What's the porpoise of this post?
Y Orca scraping the barrel with that. 
Looking at a car for the twins. Fuck me sideways! Insurance for a seventeen year old ☹️
tangerinejezza wrote:Looking at a car for the twins. Fuck me sideways! Insurance for a seventeen year old ☹️

Have you looked at an insurance with a BLACK box, with you as a named driver.

Ideally the car should be five to eight years old and unfortunately  pretty ordinary.

tangerinejezza wrote:Looking at a car for the twins. Fuck me sideways! Insurance for a seventeen year old ☹️

I don’t know what it’s like now but I was paying £300 a month on a brand new Type R when I was 19/20.

I can imagine it’s still steep.

whitstabletangerine wrote:

Have you looked at an insurance with a BLACK box, with you as a named driver.

Ideally the car should be five to eight years old and unfortunately  pretty ordinary.

Yes Mate. A VW polo five years old. With a black box and putting my mrs on it to bring it down. Looking at £1600 for that . Otherwise upward of 2000. 
Heavens above, now that is steep.
Magic147 wrote:What's the porpoise of this post?
Can't believe I missed the most interesting part out. Someone in the boat next to us jumped in the sea to save a turtle who had plastic wrapped around it's neck. 
seasider wrote:Can't believe I missed the most interesting part out. Someone in the boat next to us jumped in the sea to save a turtle who had plastic wrapped around it's neck. 
Was she called mishell 😉
seasider wrote:Can't believe I missed the most interesting part out. Someone in the boat next to us jumped in the sea to save a turtle who had plastic wrapped around it's neck. 
Was she called mishell 😉

Woke up nice & early this morning, showered & took the dogs on the beach. 

I could easily go back to bed now. 🤣🤣

Having a drink in Crystal Palace, fuck me the hills around here are brutal.
bad

Just chilling in my Hammock at the end of the garden, kids playing on their Quad bikes and then I’m nipping next door for a few cold ones.

Tonight I’m of to Wales for a Ice hockey game!!

Happy days.

Went with Will to look at a car in Blackburn. Fucking hell. car dealership with cars parked inches from each other and it looked like someone had a party in it. 
Forgot to say. Last night we went to the cricket club, and saw Ben Burgess. Lad says high mate to him and a brief chat. I’m stood there “ how you know Ben” . Oh ! “ I’ve been refereeing his daughters team all season, he’s one of the coaches” he says. 🤣
Jet sprayed my driveway. It's now in a bigger mess than before I started not to mention the mud all over the doors and windows. Wish I had a driveway that didn't require maintenance.

The twins car is now insured and black boxed. It's a very strange sensation when your sat in the passenger seat with one of your kids learning to drive. 

First time in his new car, which is different to his instructors.

What car did he get?
Corsa. One good thing about having a twin, is they're buying it together,  so they've managed to get a better car and split the insurance costs.