members do not see advertisements
RE: What are you watching now?
By Jams80 2 months ago
seasider wrote:

‍If you're stuck, Big Brother is on Channel 5....

‍ Is that still on? I'd rather peel my skin off.

By Jams80 2 months ago
'Trust' on BBC2.

Produced and Directed by Danny Boyle. About the oil tycoon Jean Paul Getty and the kidnapping of his grandson. Excellent so far.

By GynnSquarePhoenix 2 months ago

‍I loved Trust... it gets mad as fuck and is mostly true.

By Magic147 2 months ago
Rocky III

I won't hear a bad word said about it.

By Jams80 2 months ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

‍I loved Trust... it gets mad as fuck and is mostly true.

‍ I'm on episode 5. Never heard about this before. It's a good watch, but that's probably down to Boyle. Still, the story is mad.

By seasider 6 days ago
Going to watch 'Too good to go down'. Documentary on BT Sport about United's relegation. 
By Magic147 6 days ago
seasider wrote:Going to watch 'Too good to go down'. Documentary on BT Sport about United's relegation. 

‍Saw that and just presumed it was about my ex.

By seasider 6 days ago

Ha.

Watched and thought it was very good. It went on a bit but quite educational if you want to be educated in football knowledge! Didn't realise that George Best went AWOL as often as he did and poor old Dennis Law scoring against Utd. He didn't enjoy it one bit.

Didn't know that Doherty got sacked for shagging the physio's wife who incidently is now his wife.

By seasider 1 day ago

Just put Channel 5 on and there are women whipping men until they bleed. Some woman just put nails in a man's balls and twisted them back out with a hammer. 

Had to double check that I was on freeview.

By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 day ago
seasider wrote:

Just put Channel 5 on and there are women whipping men until they bleed. Some woman just put nails in a man's balls and twisted them back out with a hammer. 

Had to double check that I was on freeview.

‍Just saw this and presumed it was about my wife.

By Bally 1 day ago
seasider wrote:

Ha.

Watched and thought it was very good. It went on a bit but quite educational if you want to be educated in football knowledge! Didn't realise that George Best went AWOL as often as he did and poor old Dennis Law scoring against Utd. He didn't enjoy it one bit.

Didn't know that Doherty got sacked for shagging the physio's wife who incidently is now his wife.

Who's up Mary Brown

Who's up Mary Brown

Tommy Tommy Docherty

Tommy Tommy Docherty

By seasider 1 day ago
Sounds like Mary Brown was worth it.