‍ Depends who you ask.

Magic147 wrote:

‍ Depends who you ask.

‍He asked me. Yes he is😁

Qblock2019 wrote:

‍He asked me. Yes he is😁

‍ Correct

DIY SOS 

A Cambridge fan attacked by thirteen Southend 'fans' which left him brain dead. How can a group of people do such a thing especially to someone who wasn't looking for trouble and wearing colours.

The programme is obviously about making the family home  better. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-suffolk-40633250

seasider wrote:

DIY SOS 

A Cambridge fan attacked by thirteen Southend 'fans' which left him brain dead. How can a group of people do such a thing especially to someone who wasn't looking for trouble and wearing colours.

The programme is obviously about making the family home  better. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-suffolk-40633250

Brain damaged, not brain dead. Brain dead is dead! The thirteen got three years each, What a fucking joke. 

I switched over and noticed Blackpool v West Ham was on Sky Football. That game is too depressing to watch not only because of the loss but it really was the beginning of the decline. Holloway leaving obviously accelerated that.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Some UK Channel 4 show on Netflix called 'Flowers' ...  batshit crazy but suits my Sunday head.

Creator : Will Sharp.  This show is : Off beat.  Suitable: For mature audiences only.

‍I enjoyed Flowers, it was weird but watchable.

Finished Titans last night. Some decent fight scenes but not great story or acting. Seemed a bit rushed in parts.

Not watched Match of the Day for a while but two 4-3 games might tempt me. 

Recently finished Sex Education on Netflix, wasn't as bad as I feared. I remembered seeing Gillian Anderson  do an interview about it and thought I'd give it a go. 

Got a couple of episodes left to watch of the latest season of Punisher which I'm enjoying, definitely one of the better and more violent superhero shows.

About halfway through Mindhunter too, which is slow but decent. Not keen on Jonathan Groff as he reminds me too much of Ryan Reynolds but without the fun/nutty bit and just the bad acting side.

Watching 60 days on the streets. Quite interesting. A lot of the homeless aren't homeless but they do it as get decent money. Shit for the real homeless people who actually need it. 

Watching the Pacific ring of fire. 

Basically anyone living anywhere near the Pacific is going to die in a tsunami following an underwater earthquake. 

Brilliant graphics! 

Flint town on Netflix .. amazing what police deal with on a daily basis in one of Americas worst areas 
Cancelled my Netflix subscription but want to watch that Afterlife with Ricky Gervais. Got great reviews.
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:Flint town on Netflix .. amazing what police deal with on a daily basis in one of Americas worst areas 
Is that the place that hasn't had clean running water for months?

Bored senseless with Premier League and frustrated at the number of wildebeest who,  although admittedly thirsty, continue to drink from the river with crocs visibly yards away, I've settled on "For Folk's Sake; Morris and Me" on BBC 4. 

It's an art form which is more complicated to perform than it looks and is in danger of dying out............unless women are allowed in!! 

We could form the BHS Morris  Men and dance on the pitch at half-time.

All together..... Left,  right,  left,  hop,  right,  left,  right,  hop.

sudds green wrote:

Bored senseless with Premier League and frustrated at the number of wildebeest who,  although admittedly thirsty, continue to drink from the river with crocs visibly yards away, I've settled on "For Folk's Sake; Morris and Me" on BBC 4. 

It's an art form which is more complicated to perform than it looks and is in danger of dying out............unless women are allowed in!! 

We could form the BHS Morris  Men and dance on the pitch at half-time.

All together..... Left,  right,  left,  hop,  right,  left,  right,  hop.

I’m in
Morris dancing is cool as fuck. I used to be enthralled and terrified at the same time when my Grandad used to take me to see them. Big blokes making loud jangly noises sometimes in weird nightmarish blackface.
Wonder if a bloke called Jimmy used to make those noises here Q?

Just watched the trailer for the new DC Joker movie 

Was watching The Bay on catch up but given up on it. Probably my fault for not paying attention more than the programme itself.