And there is nowt you can do about it:clap:

:thumbsup:
Bring it on :thumbsup:

I need some new socks
Just seen my first Xmas TV advert of the year on ITV:clap:
Lets decorate the BHS Logo:clap:
🤢 what the hell? Give us a warning next time!

Anyway. STOP IT! IT'S OCTOBER!

(I do love Christmas, honest)
A few Xmas songs and you will soon be in the mood.

This masterpiece was done 2 years ago by the members of the now defunct Club Everton Forum. We all had a line or 2 each to sing which we recorded and e-mailed in for it to be put together and uploaded. Even my Mrs put in a guest appearance.

Don't see why we cant do something similar on this forum. It would be a laugh
Nutters. Steed put the logo up 14 days before Christmas so quite a way off yet.
Will start thinking about it in late November.
tangerine77 wrote:A few Xmas songs and you will soon be in the mood.
Ok, chuck that 'i believe in father Christmas' by Greg Lake and I'll consider it!;)
F***, f*** and thrice f***!! The Greg Lake video is not available on mobile! Try mistletoe and wine by Cliff. NOT. Christmas rapping by the secretaries? Ooh, 'god rest ye merry gentlemen', Annie Lennox
'Bah Humbug' from Ebenezer KO Scrooge
Lancashirehotpot wroteF***, f*** and thrice f***!! The Greg Lake video is not available on mobile! Try mistletoe and wine by Cliff. NOT. Christmas rapping by the secretaries? Ooh, 'god rest ye merry gentlemen', Annie Lennox

Thats the spirit lads, Santa is on his way:clap:
Cheers Jezza! I knew it w as some job, secretaries was the only one that came to mind!! Shame about Greg's though!
Jezza has got the missus putting up the tree as we speak.
Try this one

tangerine77 wrote:Jezza has got the missus putting up the tree as we speak.

:thumbsup: been up since August :thumbsup:

Not!
👍 My all time fave Christmas song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fCNvZqpa-7Q
We've already got our first new bauble of the year last weekend
we always buy at least 5 new baubles every year
'kin tree is packed solid now!!

won't go up till 1st December though
along with reindeers/sleigh/penquins etc in front garden

love christmas me 😀
Love the Minchkin!

I'm barred from buying any more baubles! I pick a colour scheme for each Christmas. Got so many different colours that this year is 'explosion in a paint factory'!
We need some new lights so will have to get them soon as we don't put our tree up until after the 14th ( a full week after the twins birthday ) and they have usually sold out by then
http://www.xmasclock.com/
tangerinejezza wrote:We need some new lights so will have to get them soon as we don't put our tree up until after the 14th ( a full week after the twins birthday ) and they have usually sold out by then
Come on Jezza, get them up on the 1st day of December.