members do not see advertisements
RE: It's on its way
By Magic147 1 month ago

Shite.

This Christmas advert war has gone far enough. They used to be original and brilliant, now they're just sentimental guff with a nice bit of music in the background.

RE: It's on its way
By tangerinejezza 1 month ago

7c1eb5358fb08777b4b052010b7a257f.jpeg
RE: It's on its way
By seasider 1 month ago
continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
RE: It's on its way
By seasider 1 month ago
So has everyone done their Christmas shopping?
RE: It's on its way
By tangerinejezza 1 month ago
seasider wrote:So has everyone done their Christmas shopping?

Haha! 

Is a petrol station still open on Christmas Eve 🤣

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 1 month ago
For the first time ever, the adults in our family drew lots to see which one adult they would buy for. There are too many kids now so buying for them and every adult is just too much. Wasn't my decision but certainly wasn't complaining. 
RE: It's on its way
By tangerinejezza 1 month ago

We’ve been doing the secret Santa thing on my Mrs side for a few years now. It’s a laugh as there’s a prize for the best wrapping. 

1aaf58ad8edac90a128c9007102c8bb1.jpeg

One from the past . 

RE: It's on its way
By Magic147 4 weeks ago

Well this Christmas is just weird.

22 degrees every day in Fuertaventura, had a wander down to the beach earlier followed by a dip in the pool back at the villa, now having a coffee on the terrace.

It's a tough old life isn't it.

RE: It's on its way
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 weeks ago
Magic147 wrote:

Well this Christmas is just weird.

22 degrees every day in Fuertaventura, had a wander down to the beach earlier followed by a dip in the pool back at the villa, now having a coffee on the terrace.

It's a tough old life isn't it.

‍My kind of winter holiday. Have a great time.

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 4 weeks ago
Magic147 wrote:

Well this Christmas is just weird.

22 degrees every day in Fuertaventura, had a wander down to the beach earlier followed by a dip in the pool back at the villa, now having a coffee on the terrace.

It's a tough old life isn't it.

‍No one likes a show off. 

I'm having a cup of tea with the heating on all nice and cosy watching Tipping Point. Waiting for little one to wake up for a feed. 

See, don't think you're the only one having the life of Riley. 

RE: It's on its way
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 weeks ago

Read an article today that claimed the UK prefers 'pop' Christmas songs while the US prefers classics and carols.  Having had a couple of different radio stations on in the office this week, both playing holiday songs around the clock, I can state with confidence that what we prefer is every track off Phil Spector's 1963 album,  'A Christmas Gift For You'.  I'm almost at saturation point.



RE: It's on its way
By Qblock2019 4 weeks ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Read an article today that claimed the UK prefers 'pop' Christmas songs while the US prefers classics and carols.  Having had a couple of different radio stations on in the office this week, both playing holiday songs around the clock, I can state with confidence that what we prefer is every track off Phil Spector's 1963 album,  'A Christmas Gift For You'.  I'm almost at saturation point.



‍Well if I hear “Fairytale of New York” one more time I am going to crush a grape😮

RE: It's on its way
By Lancashirehotpot 3 weeks ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Read an article today that claimed the UK prefers 'pop' Christmas songs while the US prefers classics and carols.  Having had a couple of different radio stations on in the office this week, both playing holiday songs around the clock, I can state with confidence that what we prefer is every track off Phil Spector's 1963 album,  'A Christmas Gift For You'.  I'm almost at saturation point.



‍Asda FM needs to drop the funeral dirge of Mull of Kintyre (redeeming feature, bagpipes) and bloody  Merry Christmas everybody (every bloody year since 1973, enough already!) Covers of favourite Christmas songs can go in Room 101 too!  The Phil Spector album is on my wish list!!! Mistletoe and wine ... pass me the sick bucket! Pah rup pah pum pum! 

continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
RE: It's on its way
By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 weeks ago
RE: It's on its way
By McPoolmob 3 weeks ago
Qblock2019 wrote:

‍Well if I hear “Fairytale of New York” one more time I am going to crush a grape😮

The snowflakes are trying to get it banned anyway, they don't like faggot's. 

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 3 weeks ago

What's everyone up to on Christmas Eve? 

Play centre for us then probably watching kids films later on. 

RE: It's on its way
By Magic147 3 weeks ago
seasider wrote:

What's everyone up to on Christmas Eve? 

Play centre for us then probably watching kids films later on. 

‍Pool day then a family meal out tonight followed by drinks back at the villa.

RE: It's on its way
By Hero 3 weeks ago
just at Energy in Preston with the kids and we’re all off to the pub this afternoon, for we’re having slow cooked Venison hotpot.
RE: It's on its way
By Bally 3 weeks ago
McPoolmob wrote:

The snowflakes are trying to get it banned anyway, they don't like faggot's. 

‍You are one stupid cunt

RE: It's on its way
By McPoolmob 3 weeks ago
Bally wrote:

‍You are one stupid cunt

‍no it's true along with baby it's cold outside and others. #metoo

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 3 weeks ago

Santa is currently in China

https://www.noradsanta.org

RE: It's on its way
By tangerine77 3 weeks ago

Been watching santa tracker with my kids.

Merry Christmas everyone.

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 3 weeks ago

The Premier League managers are excited for Christmas. 

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 3 weeks ago
4 year old down. Just hope he stays in bed until at least 6.
RE: It's on its way
By tangerinejezza 3 weeks ago
seasider wrote:4 year old down. Just hope he stays in bed until at least 6.

Ha! Happy days. Don’t miss them one little bit. 🎅🤣

RE: It's on its way
By seasider 3 weeks ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

Ha! Happy days. Don’t miss them one little bit. 🎅🤣

‍It's going to be chaos. The baby will probably want a feed around 4/5 so I think I should just accept the worst is going to happen. 

RE: It's on its way
By Qblock2019 3 weeks ago
Magic147 wrote:

‍Pool day then a family meal out tonight followed by drinks back at the villa.

‍They won’t be happy there after letting a two goal lead slip😯

RE: It's on its way
By tangerine77 2 weeks ago
1708dc76be34eb681a724beefa8b2041.png
RE: It's on its way
By tangerinejezza 2 weeks ago
tangerine77 wrote:1708dc76be34eb681a724beefa8b2041.png

Only a couple of weeks and you’ll be putting your tree up 🤣. 

members do not see advertisements