dont see any sheiks or abramovichs out there , their prudent ways could cost us a return to the promised land , you know its the place to be ?. its not a lot of investment needed training ground (to be proud of) under soil heating (new pitch) transparency as to how information comes , rather than conspiracy theory's that happen at the moment (created by king karl) the pikey .i get the family taking back the money invested (plus profit),finishing the ground i presume as a bowl shape with a capacity of 22000 would be nice .manager and staff to have proper longer term contracts . funds are there for all to see . i live in hope that one day these things might happen . id rather be in the tabloids for the right reason , getting back to playing the football we love and are admired for .
rammyboy1973 wrote:

dont see any sheiks or abramovichs out there , their prudent ways could cost us a return to the promised land , you know its the place to be ?. its not a lot of investment needed training ground (to be proud of) under soil heating (new pitch) transparency as to how information comes , rather than conspiracy theory's that happen at the moment (created by king karl) the pikey .i get the family taking back the money invested (plus profit),finishing the ground i presume as a bowl shape with a capacity of 22000 would be nice .manager and staff to have proper longer term contracts . funds are there for all to see . i live in hope that one day these things might happen . id rather be in the tabloids for the right reason , getting back to playing the football we love and are admired for .

My sentiments exactly. It would be nice if Karl had (and shared) a proper vision for our club so we knew what was going on and that we were all heading in the right direction ... together.

I don't care how much money they take, it's their business, but and here is the big but, we were a hair's breadth from staying in the Premiership last season, a couple of decent players in the January and a new training ground, the present one Ollie and KO both thought of being substandard when Ollie joined nearly three years ago, could have saved us from relegation. Fitness I thought was key to that season.

If only, well it didn't happen and again this year with three of our top players leaving and a couple of loan players going back we havn't, I don't think replaced like for like.

If only we had spent a little on a couple of new players, a little on the pitch and they had kept the rest, there would be not backlash now, that I am sure.

It is all about balance and to most fans it has been tilted just one way.

Fans at the end of the day are not just customers, they put their heart and a greater part of their lives for the club they love and should receive some respect from the owners.

I will just sum up, they can take what they like, they are entitled to, but some of the income received should have been spent on players etc, at least it would have shown some sort of commitment to the fans and pretty sure the events of the last week would not have occured.

They say the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know and thinking about some of the shady overseas characters that have purchased clubs, it may well be true.

I would be quite happy if they stayed but made a statement of intent re the club and we could see some form of future investment, some great individuals at the club, namely the squad and Ollie put a lot into obtaining the treasure chest along with a many thousands of fans who gave them the support they needed, we don't expect a lot in return.
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I don't care how much money they take, it's their business, but and here is the big but, we were a hair's breadth from staying in the Premiership last season, a couple of decent players in the January and a new training ground, the present one Ollie and KO both thought of being substandard when Ollie joined nearly three years ago, could have saved us from relegation. Fitness I thought was key to that season.

If only, well it didn't happen and again this year with three of our top players leaving and a couple of loan players going back we havn't, I don't think replaced like for like.

If only we had spent a little on a couple of new players, a little on the pitch and they had kept the rest, there would be not backlash now, that I am sure.

It is all about balance and to most fans it has been tilted just one way.

Fans at the end of the day are not just customers, they put their heart and a greater part of their lives for the club they love and should receive some respect from the owners.

I will just sum up, they can take what they like, they are entitled to, but some of the income received should have been spent on players etc, at least it would have shown some sort of commitment to the fans and pretty sure the events of the last week would not have occured.

They say the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know and thinking about some of the shady overseas characters that have purchased clubs, it may well be true.

I would be quite happy if they stayed but made a statement of intent re the club and we could see some form of future investment, some great individuals at the club, namely the squad and Ollie put a lot into obtaining the treasure chest along with a many thousands of fans who gave them the support they needed, we don't expect a lot in return.

If we manage to achieve the impossible dream again then will we learn from our mistakes and invest in players so we stay in the Premier league

My heart says yes but my head says no

whitstable,correct , the points tally to stay in the league last year was 40 , we had 38 i think (correct me if im wrong).it will be no were near that this year . January last year was criminal with the effort by karl , the has been signings he made(to many to mention)always trying to make do and mend on the cheap . same this year(repetitive serial offender), ollie has a squad of a mixed blend of youth and some good old heads , just pick his best and no more tinkering . go back 6 years we were struggling on 3500 gates and 2 sides to a ground the laughing stock of football , now 14000 gates sold out in large , what i am getting at bums on seats are the bread and butter of any club , so a clear and transparent outline for the clubs future needs to come from the OYSTONS , for me king karl (pikey) thrives on the negativity that surrounds our club , do they really want us in the premier league ??????? . everything is at risk at the moment the manager/his backroom staff and the supporters loosing them in droves ??????