Friends

That's a great shot ^. Over time mundane photos become classics. I remember when they  installed the barriers to separate the kop fans. Throwing shit over the fences became a thing (the amonia bomb blinding being the most memorable).. It didn't go all the way to the wall, so the area behind the goal where us young uns stood, was a war zone.
The amonia incident was against Blackburn I think
Bally wrote:The amonia incident was against Blackburn I think
I just remembered being banned from the ground by my Mum for  a while after it made The Gazette. 

Celebrating the Ango-Italian Cup win at the Town Hall.

I see Mike

The little one??

🤣🤣

The littlest one 

That's Hero on the left trying to get at his tackle..

David Eyres after his winner against Scunny in the 1992 playoff final.

Before my time but only very slightly.

How did Mike Davies end up in the crowd...
Magic147 wrote:

That's Hero on the left trying to get at his tackle..

Piss off, I was busy getting sucked off by your missus.
Hero wrote:Piss off, I was busy getting sucked off by your missus.
Good luck, been trying to crack that one for a while myself!

My memory doesn’t go this far back. 

🤣🤣

Great shot seasider. That is the ground I remember.

It's the law.

seasider wrote:

The West was the stand I hardly ever went in and when I did I alway stood where those kids are sat.

B’pool 2-3 Fulham ‘98

B’pool 1-4 Chelsea ‘95???

B’pool 2-1 some silver kit team with blond stricken??? ‘93ish ???

You could be the next Whits with info like that Hero. 
Didnt stand in the West much either. Remember one time I did though. Lost 3-2 to PNE and Tony Ellis scored a hattrick for them.
I can’t work out what them pictures are trying to show? Is it all the crap we humans have left behind? It’s too blurry, shame as it looks interesting. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:I can’t work out what them pictures are trying to show? Is it all the crap we humans have left behind? It’s too blurry, shame as it looks interesting. 
Each picture has the legs of the lander , flag and some experiments left behind. Also left are the astronauts piss and shit. Every kilo counted when launching back to rendezvous with the Apollo in orbit.
tangerinejezza wrote:Each picture has the legs of the lander , flag and some experiments left behind. Also left are the astronauts piss and shit. Every kilo counted when launching back to rendezvous with the Apollo in orbit.
Waiting for that to turn up on the Clangers.

Flying over Greenland yesterday. 

I’ve only ever seen glaciers & icebergs on TV before. Amazing sights. 

Great pics Lee!