members do not see advertisements

BHS Christmas song *SIGN UP HERE*

By tangerine77 in

General Chat

4 years ago
RE: BHS Christmas song *SIGN UP HERE*
By tangerine77 4 years ago
Bally has been after doing this for a while, so come on lads and lasses lets all get together and put together a Christmas song. All it takes is for us all to sing a few lines each, put them together and upload onto Youtube.

Lets prove that Blackpool fans havent forgot how to have fun and lets do this.

Everyone who is interested can you say so on this thread, along with song suggestions. We also will nee a computer techie to put the song together. Everyone welcome to join in, including rival fans so come on shrimpy give us a song!

Even if you cant sing dont be put off, because iam a terrible singer and i will still do my bit.

Surely we can manage this, cant we?
By seasider 4 years ago
Would definitely be up for this. I think it might be too difficult to create our own lyrics (even though would be better) so I will go for either:

Elton John - Step into Christmas

Wham - Last Christmas

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas

Band Aid - Do they know its Christmas

Band Aid might be the easiest as the original is split into different singers and it's quite slow so easier.

The key question is whether or not we have the audio masters who can make it happen.
A cover without doubt, i dont think we have any song writers among us?

I would say Last Christmas, easy to sing and most know it. Lets see if we can get people to sing lines first then we will worry about putting it together. I await Ballys input.
By seasider 4 years ago
Wham would test the vocal chords more than Band Aid! Probably best drafting a shortlist and then putting into a 24 hour poll.
Sounds good, once we get the people to sing then i can split up the chosen song into peoples lines. Got a busy day at work today but i will try and rally the troops when i get back.
By seasider 4 years ago
I am working from home so some free time. With the Band Aid one, would do a penultimate verse of 'Feed the Nobbers, let them know it's Christmas time'. We might not get into the charts though with the word Nobbers.
Lets do it.
By seasider 4 years ago
Found a karaoke version on YouTube of Band Aid. Guess would need to download this in mp3 format and use some audio software to add recordings. Easier said then done!

By seasider 4 years ago
I am just playing around so not insisting we use Band Aid but managed to convert it to mp3 and sounds good. This is the easy bit I guess!
We need some volunteers, hopefully when people get back from work we will have some interest.
By seasider 4 years ago
Without knowing what they have to do, users might be apprehensive. I am just trying to figure out how to do it and then we can say this is what we need, who's up for it.
Well if you find a way to word it then i will pm everyone and put it on facebook. No excuses that people didnt see it then, we will know who the boring ones are.
By seasider 4 years ago
I've asked for help, ain't got a clue how to bring it all together with different recordings. I imagine one way would be through something like Skype and sing it as one. That would be pressure though, Mike will shout F**k half way through it and we'd have to start again.
We need to wait for bally to come on line to see how they did it.
By FY4MIKEH 4 years ago
seasider wrote:

I've asked for help, ain't got a clue how to bring it all together with different recordings. I imagine one way would be through something like Skype and sing it as one. That would be pressure though, Mike will shout F**k half way through it and we'd have to start again.

I was just going to volunteer but f**k you now. Only joking, I will sing on it, and I'm just the Enrique the girls will clammed for.:laugh:
By Bally 4 years ago
At work at the moment. Will be on later.
By Bally 4 years ago
Example in the 'on it's way' thread.
By seasider 4 years ago
Thanks Bally... I guess we need to know how do they put all the recordings together and how did they get the recordings to match the music in terms of timing. Must have used some software kit.
By Lancashirehotpot 4 years ago
FY4MIKEH wrote:

I was just going to volunteer but f**k you now. Only joking, I will sing on it, and I'm just the Enrique the girls will clammed for.:laugh:

Prefer Julio!
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Prefer Julio!

Thanks for volunteering.
By Bally 4 years ago
Everyone was allocated their lines, which they recorded and e-mailed in. Then one of the lads edited it and put it together.
By seasider 4 years ago
Perhaps something as basic as WIndows Movie Maker does that.

I have an image where the video will show pictures of the people that are singing such as female Jezza. Obviously, you don't have to show you the picture, we could just replace it with BFC pics. Then when the chorus kicks in... do they know it's Christmas time, put a picture of pnethor up and other Nobbers.

I'll get my coat.
This says use Window movie maker

By seasider 4 years ago
That looks easy. She was on about recording audio but ours will be pre recorded. I am sure you will be able to drag and drop pre recorded audio as well.
By Bentent 4 years ago
The only gift they'll get this year is life

Who ooooooo ooooohhh
Bentent wrote:

The only gift they'll get this year is life

Who ooooooo ooooohhh

Nice one tenty, that makes 5 of us now. Not a bad days recruiting
By Bentent 4 years ago
I vote Mike gets the

And tonight thank god its them instead of you

Line
He will mean it as well.
Iam suprised Q and potty are staying out of the way. I thought Q was an entertainer and potty you cant normally shut up, yet she wont sing a couple of lines.
By Bally 4 years ago
I'm game