Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Forest are now my 2nd team! ;)

And I thought Blackpool fans were decent
Bally wrote:

There wasn't any advantage played but lol at the refs reaction

https://vine.co/v/hYHM2WgxvgA

Funny. Missed Fabio's red card. Deserved?
1-2 to Swansea!
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Moyes
"Old Trafford rung with boos"
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

"Old Trafford rung with boos"

Most had left
seasider wrote:

Funny. Missed Fabio's red card. Deserved?

So deserved he didn't even question it and ran off the pitch letting himself and his mediocre team down.

As for the teary West Ham youngster...don't worry, he'll be SnapChatting pictures of his privates to girls in about 5 or 6 years. They all will.
Ain't the first time we've been smashed and won't be the last. Makes me laugh at people still bitter about losing to us at Wembley and cheering on forest though :laugh::D
Youth wrote:

Ain't the first time we've been smashed and won't be the last. Makes me laugh at people still bitter about losing to us at Wembley and cheering on forest though :laugh::D

Don't mind West Ham,dislike Big Fat Sam though

Hate Forest
LCFC FOX wrote:

And I thought Blackpool fans were decent

THERE'S A BLASTED WINKING FACE AFTER MY COMMENT!!! :laugh:
MR-DD wrote:

Don't mind West Ham,dislike Big Fat Sam though

Hate Forest

Getting a joke tbh mate, at first I thought he was a good manager to have. But with the talent we have and he still tries to make them play long ball its a joke. I said he had lost the dressing room a long time ago. Heard recently the players are fed up with his style as well which is probably true
Paul Ince to West Ham :)
No chance. Wouldn't mind Bilic if we could get him on board. As long as its someone who likes to play attractive football, and not Di Canio haha
Id have Di Canio at pool

Can see him being your next manager though
Blokes a disaster mate, Might have passion but until he drops his ego and improves his man management he aint cut out to be a manager
West Ham owners back Allardyce. Always a bad sign..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25625553
Saw that. Doomed.