I don't have a clue but him and someone else played an hour for our youth team this morning and are on the bench for this afternoon. How ridiculous is that.

Sounds exactly what we need although the Championship will be one hell of a step up. I just don't understand why they have played an hour this morning when they might have to play for the senior team today.
TheSteed wrote:

Middlesborough fan sat next to me on the train with earphones in. He didn't hear the announcement that only the front three carriages were going to Blackpool. We were in the back three.

I'm sure he'll enjoy the lakes though.

Hahahahahaha love it
Mate is coming with me today who doesn't usually go to matches. I've told him the football is still as good as the Premier League days.
I hope the Cameron lad gets on and makes his mates proud. I've stop believing in the regulars.

It's insane that they are playing a match before a first team debut though.
I am not a physio but surely it's difficult to play again after already playing. Muscles and that? We are just a mickey mouse outfit.
Think it will be plain stupid to omit Chopra from the bench considering the size of squad we have
Chopra will be in the naughty corner. We'll play a 12 year old before letting him play.
Same team as last week.
the bench is a disgrace. why not play harris at right back?? give him a go, hes better than bishop
Team: Gilks, Bishop, Cathcart, MacKenzie, Robinson, Ferguson, Basham, Angel, Barkhuizen, Ince, Fuller.

Subs: Warner, Harris, Waddington, Cameron, Eccleston, Caton, Davies
Forgot all about Caton
I thought Barkhuizen was injured. He deserves another half of football with Davies coming on if he looks out of his depth.
So what the general feeling.

Win :D

Draw

Loss

Heavy loss

Any radio links please.

UTP
ValderramaHairSalon⚽ ‏@VHS_ITK 12m

No Chopra on the bench. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face Mr Ince. You arrogant prick.
Loss definitely Im affraid :(
It's not like Chopra is good for a goal or two though is it.
Devon-Pool wrote:

So what the general feeling.

Win :D

Draw

Loss

Heavy loss

Any radio links please.

UTP

A win! :hide:

2-1
boro team looks strong then ours.
A win.
2-1 Pool
Come on Pool. No Chopra on the bench. Is that the end?

Sun is shining, Boro fans in good voice, what's gonna happen...
After five players left Blackpool this week Paul Ince has named 39-year-old goalkeeping coach Tony Warner on the bench along with two youth team players - Mark Cameron and Henry Waddington - who both played for an hour in their 6-1 win over Preston North End this morning. Is the gaffer making a transfer window point to the chairman? Not very subtle, Incey...
Adomah or however spell it against Bishop is a big worry
Adomah is a dangerous player.
Looks like a half decent turnout
Can only see a Boro win to be honest a point would be a good result. Just don't think we have the players to attack. Hope I'm totally wrong.
We are a league two team today
Started ok. Faster tempo.
Defence all over the place. Lucky on two ocassions.
Been told Jeff Stelling just mentioned our youth player story on SSN.