As the link to your forum has fallen victim to the over zealous censorship in the 'other place', and having had a 1000 word satirical piece on Karl Oyston resigning ala Goldman Sachs potted this morning, I have come to the conclusion that AVFTT is no longer the place to be.

The question is, will the considered view from a vein bulger be welcome to post in a sensible manner on this forum, or is this an Oystonite love-in forum?

I have to say, the Warning Level indicator might be more than handy in the other place :)

Yours in sport

clappers
Welcome to the board Clappers :)

I think the optimum word in your OP is 'sensible'

After all... it takes all sorts
Hello Clappers - Keep the faith :)
How do clappers, fancy seeing you here. ;)
It will be boring if there isn't a mix but as soon as anyone starts to get needlessly offensive, the warning gets hit.

At the moment the forum allows swearing which I don't think should be censored - we're all adults - but I'd be tempted to put a block on the combination of the words 'vein' + 'bulger' and 'bum' + 'spider'.
@Munkle :D
RetroSeasider wrote:

How do clappers, fancy seeing you here. ;)

Afternoon folks,

It will be nice to be on a forum that has fewer users but greater quality. I intend to carry on posting in a similar vein to the other place, if that is ok with the forum hosts (who I know to have a different viewpoint on the Oyston stewardship of our club). There appear to be a good few decent posters about on here and the format is very nice. If the occasional silliness is permitted, the more the better
Wait until Carpet Martin turns up...
Who has been spamming avftt... I didn't :D
clappers touching post m8 ,welcome vein Bulgar , crack away .
munkle wrote:

It will be boring if there isn't a mix but as soon as anyone starts to get needlessly offensive, the warning gets hit.

At the moment the forum allows swearing which I don't think should be censored - we're all adults - but I'd be tempted to put a block on the combination of the words 'vein' + 'bulger' and 'bum' + 'spider'.

I know that was said in jest but if they weren't normal individual words, I would do. Ideally, I don't want to hear those phrases at all. New start, let's have a debate without referring to silly names.

Is that too serious? :D

:D here here , divide and conquer never works .