members do not see advertisements

The Pitch

By tangerine77 in

Blackpool FC

4 years ago
RE: The Pitch
By tangerine77 4 years ago
Noticed it was cutting up badly again despite a mild winter. If it had been as cold as last year, then i have no doubt we would have been playing on the beach again.
By blackpool ger 4 years ago
I think a lot off pitches are cutting up a lot this year as we have had a hell of a lot of rain In the last few months. Murrayfield yesterday was like a ploughed field.
By tangerinejezza 4 years ago
Its much better than last year ,
It should be given the mild winter and the 1 million Blackpool FC were charged for relaying it.
The receipt might say a million , but that's not what Karl paid!

500,000 for you and 500,000 for me!

Were more like the words used .
I was just surprised how bad parts of it were cutting up, especially the goal mouth. Watching match of the day and the pitches look fine despite the rain.
tangerine77 wrote:

I was just surprised how bad parts of it were cutting up, especially the goal mouth. Watching match of the day and the pitches look fine despite the rain.

Other clubs look after pitches better . I'm sure stan does a good job with the gear he's got . Most clubs now have the sun lamps so the grass grows in the winter , we don't .
By sudds green 4 years ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

Its much better than last year ,

That's probably because there's been no football played on it, Jezza
By seasider 4 years ago
Very bobbly.
By rangers1945 4 years ago
I think some clubs relay the turf especially in goal areas when they have a few weeks break. Pitch not as bad as some we see
By bfcpete 4 years ago
Absolutely nothing wrong with the pitch at all. It is the players on it
By FY4MIKEH 4 years ago
Just another cheap option from Koko. No under soil heating, no lamps. We really are a joke football club.
By seasider 4 years ago
To be fair, the pitch hasn't had any impact on our performances and that's all we can ask. It was definitely bobbly yesterday but we can't use that to slate the club. It's been decent all season.
By FY4MIKEH 4 years ago
It's been good for a bargain bucket pitch.
By poolsbestnumber 9 4 years ago
After it was laid KOKO was told to put some shit on it every two weeks. He certainly did.