RE: Swedish v British Nightclubs
By whitstabletangerine 4 years ago
Nothing cheap when it comes t Sweden!.
By Qblock87 4 years ago
The British win again :thumbsup:
By sudds green 4 years ago
Bet its a cheaper night out in Newcastle.

Plus, who's to say the Swedish lasses are more aware of political, social, sporting and environmental affairs than our ladies, 'coz nothing beats a hearty debate when you're out and about for the evening?
By Lancashirehotpot 4 years ago
:laugh:
By GynnSquarePhoenix 4 years ago
Stockholm and Newcastle both have a liberal view to casual sex. Newcastle men probably hold their booze better, so you probably have more chance of pulling the Swedish beauties at the end of the night if you can pace yourself.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Stockholm and Newcastle both have a liberal view to casual sex. Newcastle men probably hold their booze better, so you probably have more chance of pulling the Swedish beauties at the end of the night if you can pace yourself.

What about Arizona belles GSP?
sudds green wrote:

What about Arizona belles GSP?

I am up the road from the largest university in the country. Arizona State (ASU) has 74,000 students and has a reputation as a 'party school'. That's close to 37,000 young women forced to dress in very little because of the heat who are here for a good time.

Then there is Scottsdale, very affluent and the 'swingers capital' of the west. Lot's of rich, bored housewives milling about designer shops trying to find something interesting in their lives. I've heard it's a great place to be a swimming pool cleaner or tennis instructor.

If only I was younger and single.
By Bally 4 years ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I am up the road from the largest university in the country. Arizona State (ASU) has 74,000 students and has a reputation as a 'party school'. That's close to 37,000 young women forced to dress in very little because of the heat who are here for a good time.

Then there is Scottsdale, very affluent and the 'swingers capital' of the west. Lot's of rich, bored housewives milling about designer shops trying to find something interesting in their lives. I've heard it's a great place to be a swimming pool cleaner or tennis instructor.

Can I stay at yours til I find me a rich one?
Sure, being 20, fit and tanned you should have no problem becoming a boytoy.
By Bally 4 years ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Sure, being 20, fit and tanned you should have no problem becoming a boytoy.

Cheers pal. There's got to be some good old sort out there that desires a bit of old country charm
By Ragnarok 4 years ago
Went to a great outdoor club in Gothenburg - was in a University Square - when on a LSS course a few years ago. I remember a double vodka and red bull was 18 quid but the night was most pleasant...I did miss the next day of the course as I didn't get in until 5am
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Go Sun Devils!!
members do not see advertisements