members do not see advertisements

Would you

By Forever_Tangerine in

Blackpool FC

4 years ago
RE: Would you
By Forever_Tangerine 4 years ago
Pay 200 quid to help Valeri belokon buy blackpool if he didn't have enough money? I certainly would I'd probably pay more.
By tangerinejezza 4 years ago
Forever_Tangerine wrote:

Pay 200 quid to help Valeri belokon buy blackpool if he didn't have enough money? I certainly would I'd probably pay more.

Yep! I'd find some money .
By seanmacca100 4 years ago
Forever_Tangerine wrote:

yep even if I was struggling for money I would do it. I think a takeover would be VB spearheading with other local investors in the background, then local businesses as well who love the club as part of a sponsorship package.
By CheshireSeasider 4 years ago
Without a doubt!
Some guy on avftt said that there is a takeover going on behind the scenes so let's hope the person is right and hopefully the person whose trying to take over is Valeri or pilley.
By tangerine77 4 years ago
Valeri is wealthier than the Oystons
By tangerine wino 4 years ago
I've signed up just to say, I would defo give £200 to the cause.
By CheshireSeasider 4 years ago
Welcome aboard wino
By FY4MIKEH 4 years ago
I'm in for this. £200 is fuck all if it meant the back of those rodents.
By Rimm-BFC 4 years ago
Count me in
By Tesfurdo 4 years ago
I'd literally pay every penny that wasn't earmarked for something else... 300 this month and 300 next month... shit, i'd probably even get a loan for at least a grand. After all, why the fuck not?
By Tangerinenick 4 years ago
Definetly me and the better half
By fourwalls 4 years ago
It says it all when the fans are willing to cough up cash and risk their own finances to get rid of the owners of a football club.
By david123 4 years ago
I'd whack in the £200, buy a full price season ticket, whatever I could spare.
By pickering_hat_trick 4 years ago
Defo I paid near £200 to watch a load of shite last season.
By Magic147 4 years ago
I'd offer them £1 - exactly what Owen paid for it, and to wipe off the £24m in loans as long as the entirety if the club shares were transferred to BST and the Oystons had no further links to the club.

Then we start again. Still a fucking tragedy the opportunity we've lost, but at least we can live up to our club motto once we're rid if the parasites.

I keep wondering what all of those people who have been defending the owners at every opportunity over the last few years must be thinking now, do you think they're regretting not removing their heads from their arses earlier? I fucking hope so.
By Hurricane Hazi 4 years ago
I'm in.
By Anti_Clown 4 years ago
...I would be looking to donate £400!

A bargain to rid the Club and my town of the Parasitic SCUM...:thumbsup:
By Kseasider 4 years ago
Count me in.
Even in just this thread the total amount of money would be £3600 which is brilliant seeing as only about 15 people replied and said they would, it shows how much we all want oyston out!
By seasider 4 years ago
No. If Belokon wanted to buy BFC, he wouldn't need pocket money off the fans.
By Albert Ramsbottom 4 years ago
I'm sure Wonga could cut us a deal for loans : )
By Albert Ramsbottom 4 years ago
Forever_Tangerine wrote:

Even in just this thread the total amount of money would be £3600 which is brilliant seeing as only about 15 people replied and said they would, it shows how much we all want oyston out!

Thats almost a replacement Baptiste!
By philthetowertaylor 4 years ago
Mr Belokon owns a bank, I'm sure he doesn't need my hard earned cash !

BTW you can email him directly (or his secretary) at Belekon Holdings. (I have, asking him to sort things out).
By Claremont Road 4 years ago
Maybe Soviet could bang his winnings in!
seasider wrote:

No. If Belokon wanted to buy BFC, he wouldn't need pocket money off the fans.

Yes I know but what I was saying is if he did would you?
By Protest with your feet 4 years ago
I wouldn't give him any money because he is wealthier than all of us put together including the Oystons .... But if he bought the club and actually invested properly which is all we ask then I would pay 400 pound for a season ticket for one year !
By veinspider 4 years ago
All those saying yes they would. Why don't you donate a 1/4 of what you are saying (£50) to BST. This would get the ball rolling and make the trust even stronger. AND you would all be £150 in 'profit'. Belokon doesn't need any more prove the fans are in his side but you know what they say"show willing" and all that.

I would, bet recently enrolled back at uni. So im skint.
veinspider wrote:

All those saying yes they would. Why don't you donate a 1/4 of what you are saying (£50) to BST. This would get the ball rolling and make the trust even stronger. AND you would all be £150 in 'profit'. Belokon doesn't need any more prove the fans are in his side but you know what they say"show willing" and all that.

I would, bet recently enrolled back at uni. So im skint.

Great idea! Would really help BST grow.
By seasider 4 years ago
Forever_Tangerine wrote:

Great idea! Would really help BST grow.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I have already paid £200 to watch inevitable shitty football next season. Why should we have to pay any more. The owners should take responsibility for our demise; not the supporters.