Imagine that... what a fucking way to treat possibly the two best players to come out of your youth team. They are under contract and you turn them away from training because they refused to sign a shitty, embarrassing professional deal.

It's truly astonishing

Jack Gaughan ‏@Jack_Gaughan 4m4 minutes ago

Blackpool's Mark Waddington and Henry Cameron were turned away from training this morning after rejecting £200-a-week deals.
It really is astonishingly high levels of stupidity
If true, can this club stoop any lower?
Wonder how Dom Telford was treated?
They would be better to remove themselves as far as possible from BFC. It's embarrassing
This can only go on so long before someone's going to seriously lose their rag and do them some damage.

It would be all they deserved.
Its all-out war on all fronts from the Oystons. I guess they feel backed into the proverbial corner. This action wasn't just to spite the players, it was also meant to enrage the fans.

What a bunch of assholes.
Walk away lads. Sign for a professional club that don't pay slave wages. You can do better than sign for a club owned by a convicted RAPIST!
And they wonder why the fans take the piss out of them are they really on this planet?
I could fucking cry right now.
So we are committed to paying less than 20k a year on two local lads, with bright futures at the club. The mind boggles
Dom Telford has been sent back to the youth team as well. Pathetic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903636/Blackpool-players-turned-away-training-refusing-sign-new-contracts-worth-just-200-week.html
Nothing really shocks me now it,s just become the norm now. Anywhere else the fans and media would be going apeshit over this.Reading what KOKO had said to them is basically SLAVERY, any man has the right to choose where to work and under what conditions not be forced.They should now get sicknotes for depression and sit out there youth contracts FUCK the OYSCUM
I really don't understand what's going on with this club. There must be more to it - you can't just simply turn people away from training because they turned down a new contract.
seasider wrote:

If true, can this club stoop any lower?

How many times are you going to say that?
It really does beggar belief every story coming out of the club just makes me shake my head.
I'm starting to think that karl has lost the plot. I think he may be having some sort of nervous breakdown, as no sane person would act like this
seasider wrote:

I really don't understand what's going on with this club. There must be more to it - you can't just simply turn people away from training because they turned down a new contract.

Surly the club must be in breach of contract doing that?

If those lads failed to turn up for training they could be fined /fired.

So in doing what they have , the lads should be seeking employment with another club.
Just gets better and better
For any fans that do turn up tomorrow I hope u sing ollies name and give the oyston so much crap.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Surly the club must be in breach of contract doing that?

If those lads failed to turn up for training they could be fined /fired.

So in doing what they have , the lads should be seeking employment with another club.

Refusing to allow an employee to do their job is a good start for a constructive dismissal claim.
What a effin joke the club i have supported for the 40 odd years has become. :grayno::grayno::grayno:
Jack Gaughan ‏@Jack_Gaughan 1m1 minute ago

Henry Cameron has now signed pro terms with Blackpool and should be on the bench tomorrow.
So he was basically held to ransom or risk being another one of football's may have beens. Any news on Dom?
CheshireSeasider wrote:

So he was basically held to ransom or risk being another one of football's may have beens. Any news on Dom?

Yep. Leaves a warm, fuzzy feeling inside doesn't it.
If that fuzzy warm feeling is a burni g fiery ball of hate... Then yes. Yes it does
penitence wrote:

I'm starting to think that karl has lost the plot. I think he may be having some sort of nervous breakdown, as no sane person would act like this

Have you ever thought he was sane ?. He never even saw the plot, let alone lost it.
Andy Sykes ‏@AndyJSykes 5m5 minutes ago

Rather astonishing twist in @BlackpoolFC contract farce with teenage starlet Mark Waddington. Defies normal logic. @The_Gazette tomorrow.
Oyston isn't sueing him too is he?
penitence wrote:

Oyston isn't sueing him too is he?

Wouldn,t be surprised in the least