Who's your choice for worst ever manager?

With Clark taking all this shit , is he your choice?
Carr was very bad with a better squad of players. It was no coincidence Billy Ayre took over and got that team promoted.

Clark is gash but so are the players.

Carr for me, also because his son is a twat too
Paul Ince for me. Just have a massively strong dislike for the guy and probably always will.
I've gone Worthington, maybe unfairly, but I was just a kid and I remember the football being SO BORING
CheshireSeasider wrote:

I've give Worthington, maybe unfairly, but I was just a kid and I remember the football being SO BORING

It was poor under him, very poor at times. He took a half decent team from fat Sam and destroyed it. I still think there's one, maybe two worse than him....I think
Colin hendry
Hendry,, just one of several over the years.
whitstabletangerine wrote:

Hendry,, just one of several over the years.

Fucking hell, Clark might win something as manager for the first time.
All I can say is at least ince had a game plan. Clark is shit.
Let's be honest, they're all on that list for a reason.

II'll never forgive Hendry for that 0-4 at home to Stockport. I agreed to sell my season ticket before the game, got told to piss off after it. Think that was September time too
Appleton not on the shortlist?!
TANGERINE2014 wrote:

That would be a SHORTlist
TANGERINE2014 wrote:

The list could have been infinite.
TANGERINE2014 wrote:

2 wins in 12 before waking up and jumping ship. Not great but again he inherited a poor, poor side
Gary fucking Smegson. He talked bullshit too. Get him on the list
Qblock87 wrote:

Gary fucking Smegson. He talked bullshit too. Get him on the list

Finished 7th in division 3, a cunt but nowhere near the list.
Preston. Cunt apple head
Hard choice as each one is bad but like Pubclown said his son is a Twat so its Carr for me
Clark for me simply for turning Riga's car crash into a motorway closing pile up.

Worthington had some crazy tactics.... Long ball to a 5ft midget lone striker

Hendry was totally out of his depth.

Carr & Jimmy Mullen blend into one but I was young then & didnt understand the game much them days.
Where`s Alan Ball on this list?,jeez,you newbies!.
littlebillyronson wrote:

Where`s Alan Ball on this list?,jeez,you newbies!.

Stan Ternet anyone.
peleno7 wrote:

Stan Ternet anyone.

Very good shout. Can't believe he did a bloody good job at Burnley, the piss head!
The petulant Belgian should be on this list.
Clark.

Rest were bloody awful and all had there faults but Clark has them all. He is the superman of crap management.

I am surprised he can find his way to work. Brum fans had him taped....
peleno7 wrote:

Stan Ternet anyone.

Didn't seem to do to badly after leaving Blackpool.
Alan Ball was quoted as saying the biggest mistake he made was not keeping Stan Ternant on when he was appointed manager,if only............
Shouldn't this be the one least shackled by the owners inability to invest?
I think you could give Clark 40 million and full support and he would relegate you…clueless. Give Riga 40 million and full support he would win you the league
Tangerinenick wrote:

I think you could give Clark 40 million and full support and he would relegate you…clueless. Give Riga 40 million and full support he would win you the league

Conjecture. What I do know is that Riga had an incentive to lose. His personal battle with KO took precedence over EVERYTHING else....results, the club, his own rep. Shame on Karl for allowing such a situation to happen and continue to happen on his watch but shame on Riga too for wearing beige slacks and a brown leather jacket.
rockontommy wrote:

Conjecture. What I do know is that Riga had an incentive to lose. His personal battle with KO took precedence over EVERYTHING else....results, the club, his own rep. Shame on Karl for allowing such a situation to happen and continue to happen on his watch but shame on Riga too for wearing beige slacks and a brown leather jacket.

So from that I'm guessing, you'd never let him shag your wife ;)