One of the fans who allegedly grassed up Frank Knight has a namesake who is head of Knight Frank's Newcastle office.

Coincidence? You decide.
Daily Mail website comments:

What an absolute disgrace the Oystons are! They've done this to prove a point. Without doubt the most hated family in Blackpool.

Crazy. Poor man.

...when you alienate the people who pay through the turnstiles it starts to get nasty... Blackpool football won't be around in 5 years if this carries on

Sad state of affairs how do the football league allow this to continue ?

That is shocking that the club took the fan to court and want £20,000.....footy fans are mainly working class people who spend a lot of their earnings on going to the football and this makes the clubs rich! Just because a chairman may have millions of pounds does not mean they should take the little people to court over an internet post over something they don't like it's all very childish
Sad day for every football fan... The rapist & the fly tipper will get there's!!!!!
£3k raised in 16 hours.

Link here if it's not already up:

http://www.gofundme.com/s5bbb8r

Done my little bit.

I would love to see it reach it's target. The scums still get their money, but it would surely get media coverage as well. Every little helps, continual pressure until the Oyston name becomes synonymous with scum and even non BFC/football fans would be embarrassed to do any sort of business with them.
Please donate if you can...fans from other clubs have donated....fans united UTMP
Bombard talks port with calls
3k, that is incredible!
Well over £4k now, £4559 at 17.30
Wow!
Good stuff
Fans united against the Oystons and grassing bastards!
Rachel Riley from Countdown has just tweeted her 330,000 followers about Frank , this whole thing is going viral !!
Lets name and shame the grass and get that viral
£5,140 Now raised
Very impressive.
Shot themselves in the foot with this one.
Lots of support from fans of other clubs, here's a list of who's made a donation to the page set up by Joe so far. This is just from the comments posted, could well be a few more who never made a comment with their donation.

PNE, Wolves, Rangers, Notts Forest, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Barnsley, Reading, Hull City, Chelsea, Derby County, Leeds Utd, Doncaster Rovers, Cork City, FC United, Stoke City, Wigan Athletic, Stevenage, Liverpool, Cambridge United, Middlesbrough, Stockport County, Bristol Rovers, Brighton & Hove Albion, Hibernian, Tranmere Rovers, Sunderland, Bolton Wanderers, Bohemian FC, Shamrock Rovers, Everton

This is absolutely fantastic support. :clap:
Yep, said as soon as they did it. This is going to backfire big time!
Amazing!

Let's get it to £20k and more - if there's any surplus it can go to the others.
It was so close to 6k that I had to tip it over. I'm in soooo much trouble if the wife finds another 'soccer' donation she doesn't understand.:D
Soccer? FFS GSP!
Her : What's this?

Me : It's a soccer thing !

----------------------------

That's how we talk about any of it. It keeps it simple and short. She doesn't know or care I'm a mod or that there's been legal issues or that my team is getting relegated.
The legal issues have got my missus interested/involved. Cant believe she hasn't bought you a mod badge!
Who the hell takes any notice of these "public apologies" anyway?

These actions just create more embarrassment for the Oyston's and brings the name of BFC into disrepute within the rest of the football fan's world.
EagleDay wrote:

Who the hell takes any notice of these "public apologies" anyway?

These actions just create more embarrassment for the Oyston's and brings the name of BFC into disrepute within the rest of the football fan's world.

It reads like a prisoner in an orange jump suit about to be executed by terrorists. Its clearly scripted by them and just signed by whoever.

Utterly bully boy tactics. Bullies always get found out.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the

tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through

the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike

down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Samuel L Jackson Pulp Fiction

The support for Frank from the football community has been mind blowing , lets all keep it up , Oyston OUT !!
The fact Franks fund has reached £8k in just 24 hours speaks for itself.

Football Fans from across the country and just ordinary people in the street have united and all donated.

I'am convinced now this single act alone has signed the end for this horrible family, there is simply no turning back now.
I see the grass has made his twitter account private. You sick sick bastard, how can you do that to a OAP or anyone for that matter. Karma is a bitch.
I'm considered evil by lots of people wrongly I might add, but Oyston makes me look like a saint
Apparently one of the Judas two has been phoning one of the other court case lads pleading forgiveness.

Even offering money to make his betrayal go away!

Too late now Judas.