One of the persons to leak poor Frank Knight to the sewer rats. Look no further than the owner of Domain Night Club who then calls Raggy late last night explaining that Koko made me do it as he threatened to stop Daddy Rapist from spending fortunes on young ladies. Truly dispicable

Behaviour and already previously named
They are scum, expose the fucking wankers!
I always preffered Betamax!
tangerine77 wrote:

I always preffered Betamax!

Would sell himself to Satan.

Judas
Just pm myself or afroman and we will gladly name the grasses
it's gone bonkers :D
It's just shocking how so called football fans and mates at that can do this sort of thing to a fellow fan/mate.

I hope they cannot sleep at night, it's just so wrong what they did however many excuses they might say.
Themissingmillions wrote:

It's just shocking how so called football fans and mates at that can do this sort of thing to a fellow fan/mate.

I hope they cannot sleep at night, it's just so wrong what they did however many excuses they might say.

This ^
Money.
Just removed a couple of posts. Please can we stop naming names.
Why? He fucking deserves to be named!
Yeah name and shame the wanker
it appears he has just donated £1000 to the campaign the absolute mug
Fucking last he can do.

Edit - £2k by the looks of the comments.
Its a fucking insult, that's what that donation is. They should give it him back!
Are you all mental? surely naming him on here won't do any good at all. keep it private
One of the two spent over an hour pleading for forgiveness.

Money won't get it you now .
Azzzz wrote:

Are you all mental? surely naming him on here won't do any good at all. keep it private

Most should know the names by now.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Most should know the names by now.

It's not that they should be kept secret for them but the jeopardy of the forum. I do not know the legal stance of it but I would have thought it would do no good revealing them on here?
Just don't BowDown in that Domain thingy bobby
They should donate £10k each. No-one will forgive or forget this. It's wrong, plain and simple. Very wrong.
P Bow Down and get shafted by a rapist! It's no more than you deserve, you associate with Oyston provide VIP facilities for a rapist so expect the worst.

Keep that loose lipped hair dresser away from my Barnett for FFS