1) If the Oyston's were still in charge?

2) If the club were under new ownership with a standard League 1 budget?
For me it would be;

1) Graham Kavanagh - Up and coming and wouldn't demand a huge salary. Also wouldn't take any shit judging by his playing days and dealings with Carlisle FC.

2) Ian Holloway - The dream. Can do great things on a shoestring budget and has trust in players who seem to always perform for his (Taylor-Fletcher, DJ Campbell, Gabbidon). Unlikely however.
I'd like to give Solskjaer a go, with new owners.
KhonKaenSeasider wrote:

I'd like to give Solskjaer a go, with new owners.

Was also thinking that, Hasselbaink too maybe,
With the OYSCUM still here I doubt anyone would come here

With them gone I think Stevie Thompson in any capacity has to be a good thing

If you know him you realise his winning mentality rubs off on those around him

At school he had to win everything he was involved in , even down to throwing the cricket ball !
Ollie is overrated and if he came back I'm afraid it would be as a faded memory of times gone by.

Would love to see us go for someone proven but can't see it occurring in league one.

John Coleman would be a good manager
The gaffer at Bournemouth has got a bit of magic dust about him. His name escapes me though.
Likefuck Atblackpool
Really difficult to say as not many managers would want to come to Blackpool.

I would say Karl Robinson at MK Dons but why would he leave MK Dons. If the Burton Albion manager turned us down then what hope is there?
No one decent will come whilst Oyston is still owner.

Doubt there will be much left to manage when he's gone.
Karl Robinson will, hopefully, be a Championship manager, Keith Hill is on too good a whack at Rochdale, Eddie Howe was homesick when he came to Burnley (who wouldn't be???) and will probably be a Premiership manager, David Flitcroft has a progressive club in Bury (Carrington training facilities etc.) and Guardiola may get City.

Seriously, who would take the job with the current regime? I do agree, however, despite limited resources, Clark has to go; his record is woeful, he's lied constantly and is tactically naïve.

It's often said that there are several aspiring managers who want to make a name for themselves, but what sort of name is the question.

Clark had never had relegation on his CV before he jumped at this job. If he sticks around, he could have it twice, by this time next year.
Jim Bentley from Morecambe
Steven Pressley.
First team manager - Karl Oyston

First team coach - Owen Oyston

Groundsman/Kitman - Sam Oyston

Sorted.
This bloke!

It would piss mike off though. With him being one of those Johnny foreigners. :laugh::laugh:
oh mike would be furious. but i think foreign managers are the only chance we have as kokos reputation here is damaged beyond repair
It's ok fellas this guy is here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32484771
Johnm99 wrote:

1) If the Oyston's were still in charge?

2) If the club were under new ownership with a standard League 1 budget?

1.The Oystons in charge - You are looking at the shit end of the stick,so i would go for someone like Alan Knill,Phil Neal,Micky Adams,Rob Edwards type manager.

2.Without the drain on Blackpool Football Club:Nigel Adkins on a four year deal,with the authorisation to shape our club from top to bottom,and repair all the damage done to our football club.
tangerinespud wrote:

Jim Bentley from Morecambe

Thats a good shout,doing a good job on resources lower than what he could expect here,if that is possible.Might turn his nose up at the inferior training facilities though.
What about Brentfords manager Mark Warburton, rumoured to be leaving at end of season ?
Devon-Pool wrote:

What about Brentfords manager Mark Warburton, rumoured to be leaving at end of season ?

And what about KOKO the clown still being in charge?,i`m sure Mark Warburton would rather live off his pay-off and sign on JSA than work for the laughing stock of world football.
At this time I have given no thought to who the next manager might be if LC goes. Until the stewardship of BFC changes [permanently for the better] it will always be as it has been since we came back down from the premiership. Been said before but it could be so different, just look at Bournemouth and if they go up the capacity of their ground is 12,000.
Martin allen would be the dogs
Jose Riga....
Under the current regime we need a motivator of men, mad dog Martin Allen is perfect to get the best out of lower league players. If The O's dictatorship falls I would take Ian Holloway back in a heart beat.
I will be a manger if the oystons leave the club
You couldn't do any worse than Clark
The program's word from the manager would be interesting with matty writing it
More believable than Clarks script
I sent in my cv at the start of the season and said I would bring in my mates as my backroom staff, They didnt send a reply to say I hadnt got the job