- won't speak to bat because of how they have deLt there hand. Ie of they carry on whT there doin with no grief then they could replace baa

-always been in constant contact with holloway the clubs belief is is its his last chance in football so why he migh be a legend here his recent record don't make him so Simon grandsons is betters. Above lee cl

-they didn't want to lose the statute but a club official was threatens with a bat the night before. The current arrangement is temporary and they will fix it accordingly.

Karl is happy to meet the supporters trust if they stop been a protest movement he respects bst b

Common belief is holloway went up on larvia cash. Belokon has held off because he's on for big charge

C
has someone had one to many Shirley temples
Yes bs no

Spoke to him told him how I think he's took it on the chin

The Suein man ain't his choice his dad is 81 and very ill. Karl accepts his past but the threats and allegations thrown at his dad he won't have

Told me all this with Rag he's happy to call time on if he apologises and accepts all that xyz is bollocks

Told him to meet the bst on a bi monthly basis and to appoint an e player

East stand isn't goin no plans to delete the football team Owen is still a big fan

The oustons have offered 3.5 mil next year twice the budget of when we got promtoted
Think I've got the gist, Rocky.

IF BST rein themselves in (act in a manner that suits k.o's M.O.) he'll be happy to side with them (basically be his bitch)

A club official threatened with a bat is the reason a statue paid for by BFC fans is damaged to avoid damage by BFC fans?

Constant contact with Ollie. Club legend but Simon Grayson's record is better than Ollies and Lee Clarks.

V B's cash input bought a player that KO probably wouldn't have. Not rocket science.

If this is for real, the impression I get is KO has realised he has contributed more to BFC's demise than anything else and is now desperately back pedalling.

Too late, sweetcheeks
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Think I've got the gist, Rocky.

IF BST reign themselves in (act in a manner that suits k.o's M.O.) he'll be happy to side with them (basically be his bitch)

A club official threatened with a bat is the reason a statue paid for by BFC fans is damaged to avoid damage by BFC fans?

Constant contact with Ollie. Club legend but Simon Grayson's record is better than Ollies and Lee Clarks.

V B's cash input bought a player that KO probably wouldn't have. Not rocket science.

If this is for real, the impression I get is KO has realised he has contributed more to BFC's demise than anything else and is now desperately back pedalling.

Too late, sweetcheeks

agree with the last bit ko if he's said this and means it, he has woke up!

Also agree too fucking late I hope they all rot in hell and get the fuck out of BFC. They are not wanted, they have gone too far... BFC will never attract fans back while oystons at the helm no matter what manager or players they try to lie about wanting.

KO and OO have shown no interest for a number of years and I doubt they ever will. When OO kicks the bucket we will be left with KO pulling all the strings it can only get worse!! They need to go now while OO is still breathing..

so in summary

Get out go you are not wanted no matter what bullshit you spout. No Oyston can ever be connected with the club, keep your hotel if it means that much; change the name to Oyston Hotel, just leave the club and Never return. Accept the bid from BST/V.B allow the club a chance. Nobody wants your family.
Sounds like a variant of 'lessons have been learnt, we will do things differently'. Could it be season ticket sales time?
BCPool wrote:

Sounds like a variant of 'lessons have been learnt, we will do things differently'. Could it be season ticket sales time?

Agree yet again he spouts the same shit just worded slightly differently. I don't know Rocky, so mean no disrespect, if this is indeed what he has said to Rocky, then he's just using propaganda again.

He knew it would be posted, he's a slime ball His father is a slime ball the family are lacking morals. No decency too much cash and certainly no brains, in my opinion.
What utter bollocks. Roughly translated from KoKoism:

- won't speak to bst because of.....

No. He's always blocked them in favour of BSA. Now BSA have cut off relations he's feeling a bit isolated. Don't fall into the trap.

- always been in constant contact with holloway the clubs belief is its his last chance in football so why he might be a legend here his recent record don't make him so Simon Grayson is better.

Yes, I believe they have been in contact. So what? It's a bit disrespectful of what Holloway achieved under difficult circumstances. Simon Grayson does have a better record (in LG1) although he's unproven at the top level. Anyway he wouldn't leave the Nobbers to come to Oyston Clownshoes FC - especially now.

- they didn't want to lose the statute but a club official was threatens with a bat the night before. The current arrangement is temporary and they will fix it accordingly.

Another day, another excuse for moving it. Stick to one story if possible (unless if that story is being flatly denied by the Police). Not kidding it's temporary. Those bolts will rust quicker than the West Stand stanchions. Btw, you can't 'fix' a piece of artwork that has been permanently damaged by KoKo Cowboys.

- Karl is happy to meet the supporters trust if they stop been a protest movement he respects bst.

Does he fuck. Must think we are stupid. Wants to model them into BSA mkII.

- Common belief is holloway went up on latvia cash. Belokon has held off because he's on for big charge.

Some truth in the Latvia investment. It definitely helped, but wasn't the full story and (again) does a disservice to the achievements of Holloway. Makes it sound like a fortune, whereas it was way below the investment of other Championship teams. Belokon wants his original cash back. They admitted it themselves in that Club Statement earlier in the season. Why would Belokon invest more until he sees a return on his original investment?
tangerine_neil wrote:

What utter bollocks. Roughly translated from KoKoism:

- won't speak to bst because of.....

No. He's always blocked them in favour of BSA. Now BSA have cut off relations he's feeling a bit isolated. Don't fall into the trap.

-always been in constant contact with holloway the clubs belief is is its his last chance in football so why he might be a legend here his recent record don't make him so Simon Grayson is better.

Yes, I believe they have been in contact. So what? It's a bit disrespectful of what Holloway achieved under difficult circumstances. Simon Grayson does have a better record (in LG1) although he's unproven at the top level. Anyway he wouldn't leave the Nobbers to come to Oyston Clownshoes FC.

-they didn't want to lose the statute but a club official was threatens with a bat the night before. The current arrangement is temporary and they will fix it accordingly.

Another day, another excuse for moving it. Stick to one story if possible - unless that story is being flatly denied by the Police. Not kidding it's temporary. Those bolts will rust quicker than the West Stand stanchions. Btw, you can't 'fix' a piece of artwork that has been permanently damaged by KoKo Cowboys.

Karl is happy to meet the supporters trust if they stop been a protest movement he respects bst.

Does he fuck. Must think we are stupid. Wants to model them into BSA mkII

Common belief is holloway went up on larvia cash. Belokon has held off because he's on for big charge

C

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

good points well made!!
i think we can all agree karl is not to be trusted
What a load of shit.
Bizarre opening post. I have zero faith in anything promised by Karl Oyston.

Rocky, is it possible you are so fucked up that this happened only in your mind? I have some experience in that area and would completely understand.
What a load of fucking shit? Why would he talk to a nobody and say that to him. Someone looking for attention again away and have a Curry.
Dosent matter what the Kunt says, it's too late.
Can someone translate in English please what the O/P is saying.

Thank you.
The Outcast wrote:

has someone had one to many Shirley temples

It's 7:15 in the morning and I now have a headache!!!!
Interesting posts, if I've understood them correctly! It doesn't surprise me to hear rumours of Koko wanting to disengage the protest bandwagon. But, he shows no sign of actually doing anything to make this believable or acceptable.

Firstly, every official announcement from the Club is antagonistic towards supporters who show any dissatisfaction. Secondly, Koko has had years to make some investment and commitment to the Club and infrastructure but little or nothing has happened. Worst of all lately was the lack of investment in players and staff last January at a time we needed quality to keep us up. Thirdly, I won't fall for any words from Koko on what he says will happen. We've had that for years. All words and empty promises but no action.

Koko knows what to do to appease the fans. Invest in the Club for the future.
If Karl wants things to improve, why doesn't he spend some fucking money and attempt to sort out the football club. We are a joke of a club, he has to expect criticism.

I seriously hope that is all bollocks.
I think Rocky was being back scuttled when he typed that!!
rocky64 wrote:

- won't speak to bat because of how they have deLt there hand. Ie of they carry on whT there doin with no grief then they could replace baa

-always been in constant contact with holloway the clubs belief is is its his last chance in football so why he migh be a legend here his recent record don't make him so Simon grandsons is betters. Above lee cl

Karl is happy to meet the supporters trust if they stop been a protest movement he respects bst b

Not sure how Ollies recent record has a bearing on his status as a Blackpool legend? He moans about staff being threatened yet he is the man constantly putting them at risk.
rocky64 wrote:

The oustons have offered 3.5 mil next year twice the budget of when we got promtoted

I can't believe people are taking this serious why would he talk to a drunken guy who he barely remembers about BFC who cut his grass as a teenager.
I don't believe a word of it.

Season ticket bullshit time.

If he meant business, a manager would be in and we'd have the start of a team being assembled. We once again will get the last minuet desperate players .
Qblock87 wrote:

I think Rocky was being back scuttled when he typed that!!

Either that or he was dictating with a cock in his mouth.
That's the point isn't it, this season ticket sales shite (if that's what this is) it the same as the 2-year season ticket deal - it wouldn't be needed if he was going to start running the club properly, as people would buy season tickets anyway once they saw the evidence of that.

So, just like the deal, each snippet of bullshit that comes out of the club just proves that nothing is going to change.
Magic147 wrote:

That's the point isn't it, this season ticket sales shite (if that's what this is) it the same as the 2-year season ticket deal - it wouldn't be needed if he was going to start running the club properly, as people would buy season tickets anyway once they saw the evidence of that.

So, just like the deal, each snippet of bullshit that comes out of the club just proves that nothing is going to change.

This has nothing to do with season ticket sales, no way is he going to use Rocky as his voice.
tangerine77 wrote:

This has nothing to do with season ticket sales, no way is he going to use Rocky as his voice.

True, but in the wider context, we're going to see stuff like this coming out of the club over the next few weeks, and it will of course be nonsense.

Or he may just not bother this year!
I like rocky but my head hurts at this waffle
Magic147 wrote:

True, but in the wider context, we're going to see stuff like this coming out of the club over the next few weeks, and it will of course be nonsense.

Or he may just not bother this year!

I really don't think they will bother, I have said it all along and still think it will be the case.
tangerine77 wrote:

I really don't think they will bother, I have said it all along and still think it will be the case.

They do seem far more interested in threatening further legal action at the moment.