members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements
RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 4 weeks ago
Some good fights to look forward to in September...


8th September

Khan v Vargas

Garcia v Porter

15th September

Canelo v GGG

22nd September

Joshua v Povetkin

28th September

Groves v Smith

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 2 weeks ago
I'll go Khan stoppage in r4.


The other fight will be better tough - Garcia should beat Porter.

RE: Boxing thread
By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Watching Kahn. Only started watching in round 5 and Kahn on top. Vargas come back into though even with a broken nose.

RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 2 weeks ago

‍Really entertaining,   Porter Garcia.


RE: Boxing thread
By seasider 2 weeks ago

‍Kahn looked very ordinary.

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Fell asleep.

Porter Garcia was always going to be the better fight.

RE: Boxing thread
By tangerine77 2 weeks ago

‍Khan could have knocked him out any time he wanted, it only went the distance because he wanted it to.

Not my words by the way.

RE: Boxing thread
By Bally 2 weeks ago
tangerine77 wrote:

‍Khan could have knocked him out any time he wanted, it only went the distance because he wanted it to.

Not my words by the way.

‍They were always going to come out with that crap. Truth is, Khan was saved by the bell twice. He faded badly in the 2nd half of every round. It's obvious him and sky are pushing for a ppv with Brook. Can't see many getting excited at the thought of paying to watch 2  past it wannabes

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 2 weeks ago
Brook is still a brilliant fighter.
RE: Boxing thread
By Bally 2 weeks ago

‍I can see him beating Khan now. And if he does he may well get another chance at a top world title. However I cant see him repeating his previous  form at that level.

RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 2 weeks ago


Yankee Stadium, 1923

RE: Boxing thread
By Bally 1 week ago
RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
That'll be a belter.
RE: Boxing thread
By CheshireSeasider 1 week ago

‍quite excited for the Canelo fight tomorrow.  Probably have a couple of hours kip before expected ring walk. 👊

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍quite excited for the Canelo fight tomorrow.  Probably have a couple of hours kip before expected ring walk. 👊

‍ I'm doing my usual pretending I won't order it then probably ordering it tomorrow afternoon after the football then wetting myself in anticipation.

Canelo all the way!!

RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago
4b40c2e7efa967a6c6f5fc2ccc2ada76.jpg

RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago

‍That was a test to see if I could post photos from my phone. It's a bit weird, I thought I could take the photo first but you click upload and it opens the camera...but it works.   Next photo post...live from the TMobile arena in Vegas...literally loading the suitcase and hitting the road after this post.... Come on GGG.

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

‍That was a test to see if I could post photos from my phone. It's a bit weird, I thought I could take the photo first but you click upload and it opens the camera...but it works.   Next photo post...live from the TMobile arena in Vegas...literally loading the suitcase and hitting the road after this post.... Come on GGG.

‍I want to see close ups.

Enjoy.

I'm super jealous (again!)

RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago
f2a34fdcd049102f3e552cd88e390bf5.jpg

 Here..my buddy has really sorted me out. Insane suite at The Cosmopolitan overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the strip with a coveted and rare outside patio. 

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
Very nice.
RE: Boxing thread
By seasider 1 week ago

‍Great pic GSP. Lucky bugger 🙂

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
Mayweather v Pacquiao rematch?

There are whisperings...

RE: Boxing thread
By seasider 1 week ago

‍It's been confirmed hasn't it. Another pay day for them. 

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
Ok more than whisperings!

Should be a better fight than the last one.

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
Nearly caved but decided not to get this one and save up for the AJ fight next week.
RE: Boxing thread
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 week ago

 3

0ca4351c76876b80b2dbcfa58f561723.jpg

xc

RE: Boxing thread
By sudds green 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

‍Great pic GSP. Lucky bugger 🙂

‍I envy GDP,  too, more so ' coz he's about 6000 miles from the carnage that is OFC. 


GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:f2a34fdcd049102f3e552cd88e390bf5.jpg

 Here..my buddy has really sorted me out. Insane suite at The Cosmopolitan overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the strip with a coveted and rare outside patio. 

‍Could be looking out over the Golden Mile 

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
I fancy canelo for this one, it goes against all logic but I do, and I think there will be a third fight.
RE: Boxing thread
By sudds green 1 week ago


Magic147 wrote:I fancy canelo for this one, it goes against all logic but I do, and I think there will be a third fight.
Wouldn't be surprised if a third fight is already being negotiated, Pete. 
Think it's close to call. 
I'll go for GGG and wager you a pie and pint in the Seasiders Bar at the first post-Oyston game 

RE: Boxing thread
By Magic147 1 week ago
You're on.
members do not see advertisements