Just been watching a Tommy Morrison documentary, fuck me he could have been so good maybe better than Tyson.
Has anyone else seen this documentary? It's brilliant and sad at the same time.

All I know is Rocky V -> AIDS, via one of the most devastating knockouts I've ever seen.

In fact I think this knockout gave him AIDS.

He was fucking dangerous, a white Mike Tyson?
Yeah but then he went with Don King and he fucked his head up with cars and slags so Rocky had to give him a slap in the carpark.
No one fucks with Rocky. Just think it was an incredible story, he'd be on the piss the night before a fight and still knocked them out.

Speaking of boxing docs, Assault In The Ring is well worth a watch. A poignant reminder of the corrupt side of the sport... about Luis Resto's shock win over undefeated and touted Billy Collins Jr and the aftermath when Resto's gloves were found tampered with.

It's on YT in full:

Good documentary, watched it a few weeks ago. That fight fucked both boxers up.

18th, July 1945- Jack London and Bruce Woodcock box in a title fight in front a large crowd at White Hart Lane

Mayweather v Pacquiao 2 for September?
Magic147 wrote:Mayweather v Pacquiao 2 for September?

‍Just been watching BOX Nation and they were saying it could happen. Broner vs pacquiao this weekend.

tangerine77 wrote:

‍Just been watching BOX Nation and they were saying it could happen. Broner vs pacquiao this weekend.

‍ That'll be a great fight. Broner is a complete cunt so hope he gets wiped out.

I hope he gets knocked out so I don't have to listen to that high pitched girly fucking voice of his.

Canelo v Jacobs now.

That'll be a cracking fight!

Magic147 wrote:

Canelo v Jacobs now.

That'll be a cracking fight!

‍👍

So is the boxing thread officially the most popular thread on BHS?
tangerine77 wrote:So is the boxing thread officially the most popular thread on BHS?

‍Probably whilst there's no football of relevance.

I see Khan v Crawford has been announced.


Can't see beyond a routine win for Crawford.  Crawford is arguably p4p one of the best boxers in the world. Khan will do well to make it to round 6.


9fbfda033460d167625853146c0a03c4.jpg
Bally wrote:

I see Khan v Crawford has been announced.


Can't see beyond a routine win for Crawford.  Crawford is arguably p4p one of the best boxers in the world. Khan will do well to make it to round 6.


‍ Yep, another big payday for him but that's it.

What everyone's favourite ever fight?


Best fight is hard, best round is easy.

Magic147 wrote:

‍ That'll be a great fight. Broner is a complete cunt so hope he gets wiped out.

‍Didnt realise it was on ITV4

tangerine77 wrote:

‍Didnt realise it was on ITV4

‍ Neither did I!

2am

Got  up and fell back asleep,  Pacquiao won.


As expected.

Magic147 wrote:

As expected.

‍He's made an offer to fight Mayweather. Will Floyd come out of retirement for Pac?