Didnt do himself any favours on Talksport either. Kick him out of boxing for good, one thing after another.
He's a thick cunt
I didn't realise how much good boxing content was on YouTube, some really good documentaries if you're bored. 
tangerine77 wrote:I didn't realise how much good boxing content was on YouTube, some really good documentaries if you're bored. 

There is indeed. Over the past week I've been watching the Cotto / Margarito 24/7 series in the build up to their second fight and I'm planning on watching the actual fight this weekend with a couple of beers. 

In terms of documentaries (and I may have already mentioned this somewhere back on this thread), if you haven't seen 'Assault In The Ring' about the Luis Resto/Billy Collins fight, it's well worth a watch. Not an easy watch, mind:

Sounds like a great idea. 
I watched that assault in the ring, really good but the after effects of that fight are very sad.

ESPN lockdown special so far today: Tyson  v Berbick, Tyson v Norton, Hagler v Hearns .. still breathtaking, great to watch a good clear print.

Now settling in for the evening schedule of all three Ali - Frazier fights in order. The actor Burt Lancaster is the colour commentator on this first one. Not many in history would have lasted long with either man.