Maybe the Knights and BST could produce a fanzine highlighting all the ongoing issues etc for those without the Internet or them that remain unaware. There is a huge percentage of our fan base who don't use the Internet so will only be aware of things from the newspaper or the programme

Just an idea obviously don't plaster oyston out on it put a match preview in there and then get to the nitty gritty once they are reading
Large percentage of fans who don't use the Internet?

It's the fylde coast in 2015, not Kazakhstan in the 50s. Something like 95% of homes have a broadband connection. Get a grip.

The only people who buy fanzines are the same people who tend to use the Internet message boards. Even those supporters who don't actively participate still hear everything through the grapevine. A 60 year old Liverpool supporting colleague told me about bhs being sued two days after it went public. Word spreads. People talk.
give it out for free and you ask those who moan about people moaning about oyston 9/10 will say they don't have the internet or read forum
I do think part of the issue is educating the ostriches - I can't believe that if people knew the true extent of the shit they'd continue to support the regime.

How about printing off some of the worst stories from the timeline of shame on banners and simply holding them all the way along Seasiders Way before matches? Eventually people would read more and more shit they may not have known about and realise they need to make a change.
Magic147 wrote:

I do think part of the issue is educating the ostriches - I can't believe that if people knew the true extent of the shit they'd continue to support the regime.

How about printing off some of the worst stories from the timeline of shame on banners and simply holding them all the way along Seasiders Way before matches? Eventually people would read more and more shit they may not have known about and realise they need to make a change.

I like this idea. Good media attention grabber too.

Good shout
I'd agree but unfortunately I really think Karl knows a proportion of his audience. They probably still believe the money is there for when its needed. Plenty of mushrooms were wetting themselves when he paid out peanuts for the boy scouts MugDrivel signed.
Already been done hasn't it????

Seaside Shout
the only real way to get the message across once and for all is to create some sort of physical document of shame and post it through every letterbox on the Fylde Coast...Fleetwood to Cleveleys to Blackpool to St Annes to Lytham to Kirkham to Poulton (you get the idea)
The only way to stop the rot is an empty stadium. The FAMILY might just get the message.
The best way is to follow Rotherhams example when they deposed the hated Booth family.They had to move out of the town for 3 years but never gave up hope.

I believe Millmoor is still there and a testament to the owners stupidity.
Plumbs wrote:

I believe Millmoor is still there and a testament to the owners stupidity.

We have owner stupidity in abundance here.
Rocky....shhhhhh