Will Watt: Glenn Bowley has formally left his position as BSA chairman. Did a lot of good work over the years. Thanks for all your help @PastorBowley

Keith Southern: Sad to see @PastorBowley has left his position as BSA chairman. He worked ever so hard on my testimonial and only wants the best for bfc.

I thought he left a long time ago. Circumstances at the club made the BSA position very questionable. However, I am sure Glenn only wanted the best for BFC. All the best to him in the future.
He will probably be appointed as McDonalds replacement.

I shouldn't even joke about stuff like that knowing us.
He can get tae fuck imho
He's a fucking dick.

Chairman of the official supporters association whilst the club was destroyed from within - and all they did was ask scripted questions of their master and allow themselves to be held up as a human shield.

Even turned up to an early sisa meeting with Karl purely to mock the efforts of the fans - disgraceful.

He may pretend he wants what's best for the club, but faced with the decision between putting the club or his own interests first he sold out. He's no fucking fan, no matter what Keith Southern says.

A big part of the reason we're in this mess.

Absolute cunt.
To the point there Magic, not like you. Ha Ha.
They now have now choice than to grow a pair and work with BST and TK or continue to fade out of existence.
Deserves stick for what he and KOKO did at that meeting.
Agree with 77.
Leesthedaddy wrote:

To the point there Magic, not like you. Ha Ha.

I have absolutely no time for someone pretending to represent the fans whilst selling them down the river. He's an absolute disgrace as is the organisation he's left.
Rossall Tangerine wrote:

They now have now choice than to grow a pair and work with BST and TK or continue to fade out of existence.

Are they still in existence?

He didn't do a very good job , as all he did was side with the clown. He did it all for himself , not for the supporters he was meant to represent .
OTT reaction by some - yes he made mistakes but as Will says he did a lot of good over the years.

I think he should be applauded for that. I've been very critical of his refusal to take the club to task in the past. At least he's seen the light.
Yes well done for sorting the coaches, player testimonials and a statue - makes 0 difference to me that's the minimum that should be expected from an official supporters association.

The facts don't lie - he maintained his cozy relationship with Karl even as the club was deteriorating due to his policies.

He chose his side of the fence when he turned up to that meeting and sat in the corner sniggering with his mate, and it's not the side of the fans.
Good luck to him.
Some pretty pathetic comments on this thread.
Too many mistakes made but thanks for nothing NAPM
Themissingmillions wrote:

Some pretty pathetic comments on this thread.

Pretty pathetic actions with Karl at that meeting.

BSA is irrelevant. Glenn is irrelevant.
Some terrible comments on fansonline playing the high almighty card. He has been slated to hell on that forum and even Glenn himself has criticised them on Twitter for the abuse. It's actually unbelievable how they can have a go at us!

I personally wish him the best but acknowledge turning with Koko at that meeting was a big mistake and understand why people are less supportive. However, he does deserve praise as well for some of the good work.
The usual suspects over there turning it into a BHS thread.

Sad really.
I'd take it as a complement. Ruffling a few feathers.
rockontommy wrote:

I'd take it as a complement. Ruffling a few feathers.

Very much so. Some real beauts on there
The wanker deserves all the abuse he gets.

OYSCUMS little bitch.
Good fuck off into obscurity Bowley
Did a lot of good stuff in the past but spoilt it all sniggering in the corner with koko at the sisa meeting. That was downright disgusting and signed his conviction. I wonder what his dad 20s thought of that incident. I know he defends him on avftt as its his lad but surely inside must have been seething at him over that incident.
He got a free trip to Latvia and Poland must be chuffed
Ragnarok wrote:

Did a lot of good stuff in the past but spoilt it all sniggering in the corner with koko at the sisa meeting. That was downright disgusting and signed his conviction. I wonder what his dad 20s thought of that incident. I know he defends him on avftt as its his lad but surely inside must have been seething at him over that incident.

My feelings entirely. Any positive credit he built will forever be overshadowed by that one ignominious evening.

Thabks for the work Glenn, but when it he mattered you backed the wrong horse.
rocky64 wrote:

He got a free trip to Latvia and Poland must be chuffed

somewhere on the streets of Gdansk hahahahaha, will never forget that!

Fancy you lot upsetting the Fansonliners :)

My personal opinion is that he was duped by Karly boy into believing his bullshit. However as a grown man he has to take responsibility for his own actions and that stunt at the SISA meeting was ridiculous. Overshadows any good he has been credited for.

He's a spokesperson for the police isn't he?
Mock/faux outrage Raggy and an opportunity to have a pop at another MB. Fuck me they have regular anti BSA/Glenn Bowley threads that bring 20's running to defend his lad. He made his mistakes, we all have, pointless carrying on forever. He's out, BSA are gone, well half morphed into the 12 fuckwits and BST are now clearly the choice of Blackpool fans who want to belong to a fans association.

The war against the parasites goes on.
Just glanced over their thread on mobile. Fuck my head hurts!! I'm glad BHS exists!!

Oyston Out!