Hi all,

just wanted to update that both Afro and Raggy have now been charged with harassment from the family.

It is an offence under criminal law.

and could easily carry a custodial sentence.

More sad news for Pool fans

Show them support guys.

Oystons OUT
Absolutely gutted for them, not only have the Oyston's got the football league/FA in their pocket its clear they also have the British justice system as well, just scandalous.

Time we all paid a few more quid to the fund set up.
Aren't they, by the same definition, harassing the fans for giving a toss about their football club?
Surely they would have to be charged by the police for a custodial sentence. And surely they have enough text and emails to prove it's not been one way abuse.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Surely they would have to be charged by the police for a custodial sentence. And surely they have enough text and emails to prove it's not been one way abuse.

Jezza the message I received was "we have both been charged for harassment" I understand this to mean being charged by the CPS. Which would arise from the arrest we read about a few months back, I am therefore confident that it is a criminal action as oppose to the civil actions still ongoing.

I will not say too much about the available remedies, as I do not want to start guessing, but there are several options open in these cases.

I also do not know exactly which section of the Act they have been charged with and therefore sentencing options vary, so dependent upon the section will mean varying degrees of seriousness,

I Wish them luck which ever the case is.

Oystons Out
Anyone got a good knowledge of the area? What likely punishments/sentences etc? I have literally no idea about stuff like this so not sure on the severity.
seanmacca100 wrote:

Anyone got a good knowledge of the area? What likely punishments/sentences etc? I have literally no idea about stuff like this so not sure on the severity.

This area is a minefield it has several options dependent upon the section charged and the seriousness of any ALLEGED actions. As I do not know what section charged I cannot begin to make assumptions, but custodial sentence is open in all cases of Harassment, as are other remedies like injunctions etc.
God they must be depressed with all thia shit

Chin up guys

You'll get there in the end
LeeJCP wrote:

Jezza the message I received was "we have both been charged for harassment" I understand this to mean being charged by the CPS. Which would arise from the arrest we read about a few months back, I am therefore confident that it is a criminal action as oppose to the civil actions still ongoing.

I will not say too much about the available remedies, as I do not want to start guessing, but there are several options open in these cases.

I also do not know exactly which section of the Act they have been charged with and therefore sentencing options vary, so dependent upon the section will mean varying degrees of seriousness,

I Wish them luck which ever the case is.

Oystons Out

Cheers Lee.

I had a good chat with raggy last Friday.

He knows I'm behind him.

This is the scum pushing for anything they can now. Trying to be the big " don't mess with us" twunts.
Have they been "charged" by Blackpool or Lancaster police?

The reason I ask is aren,t the pitch invaders from Judgement Day charged by Lancaster police and not Blackpool police as they said no further action would follow on from their actions

Needs checking as it would appear KOKO has a bit of clout with Lancaster plod
thetruth1953 wrote:

Have they been "charged" by Blackpool or Lancaster police?

The reason I ask is aren,t the pitch invaders from Judgement Day charged by Lancaster police and not Blackpool police as they said no further action would follow on from their actions

Needs checking as it would appear KOKO has a bit of clout with Lancaster plod

Not 100% certain of which police area it was, but at a guess, as they were in Blackpool when they allegedly harassed the Oystons, they were arrested by Blackpool Police. As I say just guess work, more will come to light during the next few weeks.

I know it's not much but I also know the police do not charge anybody, that's the CPS, who are supposed to be independent of the police. Do not know the full circumstances of this particular case.

Further update 27/ November at 9:30 am I believe this will be Blackpool magistrarates. Will know more later.
The Police are just as complicit for taking on these ridiculous allegations....I have never had any faith in them and this just proves it...money talks...end of.
philthetowertaylor wrote:

The Police are just as complicit for taking on these ridiculous allegations....I have never had any faith in them and this just proves it...money talks...end of.

The police did their job correctly. Where an allegation of a criminal act is made, their role is to investigate and pass their findings on to the cps. To do anything else would be a miscarriage of the law.

Whether it is morally right or wrong in this case is a different matter.
What a waste of police time and taxpapyers money .
These fuckers think they are the landed gentry of 18th century who need to keep us proles in our place.
Will Watt Gazette report on the charges
Poor guys, hope everything works out for them.

What a sad world we live in at times.
Good on the gazette for reporting this, I am sure a short interview with one or both of the said will give more info.

Oystons Out

:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
I am confused . I thought the Manchester case was about the text messages, or are the family fighting on all fronts?
rangers1945 wrote:

I am confused . I thought the Manchester case was about the text messages, or are the family fighting on all fronts?

Manchester case was about alleged postings on message forums. This seemingly alleges Texts.

Soft cunts, create the problems then run to the old bill when the heat is on!!!!

Oystons OUT
Confirmed as 27th November 9:30am Blackpool magistrates court
So the guy who calls a fan a retard by text is claiming harassment via text?

Everyone that Karl has been texting needs to get copies over to Raggy and Afro.
Just reminded me of how George Oyston got hold of a few fans numbers and rang them on multiple occasions, also did the same on snapchat a good 10 months ago now. Maybe something in that if people still have proof.
Perhaps concerned they are going to lose the other case putting a positive spin on it. But the continuation of taking fans to court just puts more & more nails in the BFC coffin for me, the club I have supported through thin & thinner with the odd bit of thick for 44 years is dead, this the end my friends this is the end.
How can people carry on giving them money with things like this carrying on. It's not about football anymore it's about people's lives. The more this goes on the more I think we should just set our own club up as this is going to go on and on.
Yet fans will be planning their day out in Barnett knowing full well that part of their ticket costs will go into Oystons pockets to help him fight other fans.
I feel for them two fans, but i rather stay out of this thread. The Oystons family are all over this thread. Dont pick on me Karl i have nothing on me to pay you LOL .
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:

Parking a car on land you own and getting your picture taken isn't harassment cha.

Fair point, post removed.
JamesGuy304 wrote:

Fair point, post removed.

My post also removed, see I'm a nice Nobber... Honestly.
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:

My post also removed, see I'm a nice Nobber... Honestly.

:thumbsup: