Selfish people who are loud in hotel corridors whilst others are trying to sleep. Idiots!
People who pick their dog up and cross the road, just because you're walking your staffy.
It's not because of the staffy. Ask Jezza
People who expect me to tiptoe around a hotel corridor at 7am just in case the lazy bastards still in their rooms might be sleeping.
Bally wrote:It's not because of the staffy. Ask Jezza

I wasn't referring to me. You've let me down, Bally. I expected you to reply with "women on football forums" :grayno:
Magic147 wrote:People who expect me to tiptoe around a hotel corridor at 7am just in case the lazy bastards still in their rooms might be sleeping

:laugh:
People who don't join me for a dance when I'm banging some tunes on my beatbox at 2am in the hotel corridors trying to liven the morgue up.

BMW drivers, who don't have a clue what, hat flashing light is for on each corner of their car. 

People who don't like the threat of extreme violence, when making a noise outside my hotel room. :)

Karl Oyston
tangerinejezza wrote:BMW drivers, who don't have a clue what, hat flashing light is for on each corner of their car. 

1997 called, they want their humorous observations back...

:)
People who take the piss!
Ollivander
People who think they have allergies.

rockontommy wrote:People who think they have allergies.

My gluten intolerance.

Bonfires on a warm summers day.

Politicians because they cannot give a straight answer

Middle lane drivers 

In the distant past, any team above us In the league.

The M25.

An enlarged prostrate

Traffic wardens.

you may think I am an old git, well you are probably correct, so I will say goodnight for now.

People who wash greasy pans before wine glasses... 

The wife leaving the toilet seat up!

People who think other's dont have a window, when posting on Facebook. 

My Mother..... She supports... Preston!

Fat men who think they are strong but are in fact very obese. Usually middle-aged and usually seen on public transport not budging an inch to help anyone negotiate them.
Magic147 wrote:People who expect me to tiptoe around a hotel corridor at 7am just in case the lazy bastards still in their rooms might be sleeping.

:D
If I started posting on this thread, I don't think I could stop. There are so many things that annoy me. I think it might be a getting old thing. Saying that, I do enjoy being a grumpy old git.
coinslot wrote:If I started posting on this thread, I don't think I could stop. There are so many things that annoy me. I think it might be a getting old thing. Saying that, I do enjoy being a grumpy old git.
We need to get together, it would be fun:laugh:
Could be a fair few of us then!
Potty, can't think of anything that would annoy you, you are very laid back.

whitstabletangerine wrote:Potty, can't think of anything that would annoy you, you are very laid back.

Her ankles do her head in

Bally wrote:Her ankles do her head in
🤣 No, that was my leg ulcers!
whitstabletangerine wrote:Potty, can't think of anything that would annoy you, you are very laid back.
There's a few things, Whits, but life's too short and karma can work in mysterious ways! Which reminds me... must go and stick some pins in my 'pincushion' ;) :laugh:
Lancashirehotpot wrote::laugh: No, that was my leg ulcers!
(this one has started up again :( )
My sympathies girl. That looks horrendous

Potty, that looks dreadful, hope your leg recovers quickly.

All the very best.

Why would you post that?

Is that real? That's looks really painful to the point where it's probably too graphic for here. 

Either way, hope you recover soon.

Bally, Whits and Seasider, thank you for your kind words and yes, it was pretty bad. Pic removed now.

77, sorry for any distress it may have caused you :D