Fuckers who moan at me for driving in the outside lane and ignoring the keep left rule while driving down progress way/squires gate. Its not a bloody motorway.
tangerine77 wrote:Fuckers who moan at me for driving in the outside lane and ignoring the keep left rule while driving down progress way/squires gate. Its not a bloody motorway.

So that rule doesn’t apply to a duke carriageway! 

Have you passed a driving test ? 

tangerinejezza wrote:

So that rule doesn’t apply to a duke carriageway! 

Have you passed a driving test ? 

‍Funny you should say that, I have just had this grey haired guy shouting the same thing at me through his car window. He got quite aggressive too.

tangerine77 wrote:

‍Funny you should say that, I have just had this grey haired guy shouting the same thing at me through his car window. He got quite aggressive too.

See! That’s two of us . 🧐

Agree. It's because they will be turning right eventually so they assume they are correct to be in the right hand lane at the very start of the stretch!
seasider wrote:Agree. It's because they will be turning right eventually so they assume they are correct to be in the right hand lane at the very start of the stretch!

They generally get into the right hand lane at cropper road roundabout to turn right onto the prom. 

The tabloid obsession with this supposed Kate and Meghan rift. Firstly, it's probably bollocks and secondly, who cares.
People who still read tabloids.
seasider wrote:The tabloid obsession with this supposed Kate and Meghan rift. Firstly, it's probably bollocks and secondly, who cares.

‍I wouldn’t mind watching them “make friends”!

Moaning Lancastrians
Qblock2019 wrote:Moaning Lancastrians

Medieval Yorkshire mullet

tangerinejezza wrote:

Medieval Yorkshire mullet

‍ I sn’t that haircut a little modern for old Qblock?

People who are cruel to animals.

Dog dragged down street until its paws bled by sick thug on electric scooter

The Police department investigated and said:

"We are confident that once law enforcement has concluded their investigation that this will be ruled an isolated incident."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/dog-dragged-down-street-until-13835584

Chemists!who take the prescription, let you pay, then tell you the pharmacist has gone out and they can’t give it you until he gets back!🤬

Fairy lights. I am not sure if it's a woman thing or not but they do my head in. Whether it's in the garden, round the fireplace or anywhere else for that matter, I despise them 

1. They look shit

2. Extra ball ache when switching things off in preparation for bed. 

What's wrong with just a lamp?

Well they are just lots of really small lamps.
seasider wrote:

Fairy lights. I am not sure if it's a woman thing or not but they do my head in. Whether it's in the garden, round the fireplace or anywhere else for that matter, I despise them 

1. They look shit

2. Extra ball ache when switching things off in preparation for bed. 

What's wrong with just a lamp?

Rather than switching every one off , just try unplugging and they’ll all go out at the same time . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

People who don't support their town of birth.
tangerine77 wrote:People who don't support their town of birth.

‍ Agree with that. I hope that's not the case with my kids! 

Depends whether they take after mum or dad.
or if the town still has a team as they grow up
tangerine77 wrote:People who don't support their town of birth.

‍I was born in Leeds but spent only the first year of my life there, so don't really feel any affiliation with their team...

TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

‍I was born in Leeds but spent only the first year of my life there, so don't really feel any affiliation with their team...

‍Lucky escape

TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

‍Do you get a snatch on when you see sheep?

Gifs
Bally wrote:

‍No, I'm not Welsh

Bally wrote:

‍I got a snatch on watching Millwall last night take the piss out of Everton on and off the park last night👋

Nothing  wrong with being turned on by men. Was there too much competition in Blackpool.
Bally wrote:Nothing  wrong with being turned on by men. Was there too much competition in Blackpool.

‍There was as you’re well aware 😁Is The Pink Flamingo still open?

Qblock2019 wrote:

‍Is The Pink Flamingo still open?

Only in your dreams.