So what is everyone's prediction on points total from the last seven matches? Currently the Club has 39 points.

I know...'Don't care' will and probably should be the answer.

But what the hell? Why not? This is a football board we're on, after all! :D

Predictions? Will it be enough to stay up?

Mon March 28- Doncaster v Pool

Sat April 2- Pool v Southend

Sat April 9- Pool v Colchester

Sat April 16- Rochdale v Pool

Sat April 23- Fleetwood v Pool

Sat April 30- Pool v Wigan

Sat May 8- Peterborough v Pool

Personally, I see about 8 points there. I don't see 47 points keeping us in L1 this season, not with all the games in hand other teams around us have.

#OpConf, right on schedule.
Next three games critical as I can't see many points in the last four. Today was a must win in my opinion which is why I am surprised McDonald seems happy with a point.
Death!!!!!!!!
Mon March 28- Doncaster v Pool (3)

Sat April 2- Pool v Southend (0)

Sat April 9- Pool v Colchester (3)

Sat April 16- Rochdale v Pool (1)

Sat April 23- Fleetwood v Pool (3)

Sat April 30- Pool v Wigan (0)

Sat May 8- Peterborough v Pool (1)

That would get us to the magic number 50................
Muggers would be happy with the point of a spear rammed up his arsehole....chirping "you've got to respect the point" as he hops around in agony.
Look at the table. Look at he fixtures. conclusion = relegation
clappers wrote:

Muggers would be happy with the point of a spear rammed up his arsehole....chirping "you've got to respect the point" as he hops around in agony.

:D
clappers wrote:

Sorry, but from a purely female point of view, tena lady just wouldn't cope :D
Welsh Seasider wrote:

Mon March 28- Doncaster v Pool (3)

Sat April 2- Pool v Southend (0)

Sat April 9- Pool v Colchester (3)

Sat April 16- Rochdale v Pool (1)

Sat April 23- Fleetwood v Pool (3)

Sat April 30- Pool v Wigan (0)

Sat May 8- Peterborough v Pool (1)

That would get us to the magic number 50................

Played 39 points 39

+ 7 = 46 = Relegation.
Last day, we need to win to stay up but we only manage a point. Respect the point.....you can see it.
Donny, Southend, Colchester & Fleetwood are the targetted games to win you would think?

The game in hand everyone has on us will be played the midweek after the Colchester game - could be a nail in the coffin for us or irrelevant depending how we do in the next 3 games.

Personally see as follows:

Donny - lose - we always give teams in poor form a helping hand.

Southend - win

Colchester - win - maybe tough as they could well be down & playing with no pressure.

Rochdale - draw

Fleetwood - draw

Wigan - lose - roared on by a mammoth following (rumoured to be getting half the north & south & the whole of the east stand? )

Posh - lose

47 points will equal 3rd bottom

4th bottom will go down with 50+ points
Looks like only 4 points to me

Relegated with 43 points

And McDonald will still not be sacked
Doncaster beat us and we are down.
The Doncaster game is the season definer, I think a win against them, a side in absolute freefall and we'll probably scrape it, but a loss and it's over for me, having said that the 3 games in hand for Oldham are huge too. They play Burton away on sky today.
Keeping as many sides in the mix for the drop .....

A draw between Chesterfield & Fleetwood today maybe a good outcome?
It will be a loss or draw at Donny...then the relegation escape hatch will close around us... Trapped with MugDonald in charge of the bounce back with Karl eager to back his man. Relegation? We were just unlucky...
McDonald still speaks about our good home form which is a worth as we've only one in the last five?
The only question is will we finish 21st or 22nd
Would be quite fitting if Fleetwood actually relegate us.
seasider wrote:

Would be quite fitting if Fleetwood actually relegate us.

I would be delighted. Be good to see an ambitious owner do better than a cunt
Bally wrote:

I would be delighted. Be good to see an ambitious owner do better than a cunt

Strangely agree.
The remaining fixtures aren t important the club is in a downward spiral which will only be changed by new owners.The most important fixture is between Belokon and the Oystons in the high court.
5 points for me and yep certain relegation.
seanmacca100 wrote:

The Doncaster game is the season definer, I think a win against them, a side in absolute freefall and we'll probably scrape it, but a loss and it's over for me, having said that the 3 games in hand for Oldham are huge too. They play Burton away on sky today.

I agree with this. I think if we win tomorrow we will go on to just scrape survival. I would prefer Oyston FC to go down though
Doncaster (1) "unlucky not to win doncaster have played poor recently so wanted a win more"

Southend (0) "a worldie won it unlucky not to come out with a draw which would of been breath taking"

Colchester (1) "should of won it, the ref again spoiled it for us another decision not going our way"

Rochdale (0) "played fantastic last 20 minutes Rochdale scored a couple of easy goals which we should of defended better with if we played well all game like we did last 20 we could of won it"

Pool (3) "fantastic 1-0 win played like champions we can battle with anyone in this league we can build on this the boys showed what they are capable of"

Wigan (0) "by far the best team in this league on paper unlucky not to win it played really well and just shows how good these lads are keeping wigan at bay for so long we can build on the positives"

Peterborough (0) "Relegated to league two

So unlucky in this game tough place to come to London road unlucky not to win it late on but next season we can rebuild it in league two these lads have been unlucky all season and today proved how unlucky and how well we can play"

We are doomed!
"And we,ll sort it all out on Monday at the training ground"