members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Morecambe (A)

By Magic147 in

Blackpool FC


2 years ago
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
Who's up for this then?
RE: Morecambe (A)
By seasider 2 years ago
Two threads about Morecambe in a minute. Are people excited? ;)



Not ruling it out but doubtful.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
It's a biggy.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Qblock87 2 years ago
seasider wrote:

Two threads about Morecambe in a minute. Are people excited? ;)



Not ruling it out but doubtful.





Its the air in Yorkshire. We're dreaming of the sea air.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
I'll be going if it's POTG
RE: Morecambe (A)
By mattybfcfan 2 years ago
I will be going
RE: Morecambe (A)
By TwelveAngryMen 2 years ago
RE: Morecambe (A)
By beaks 2 years ago
I'm going + 6
RE: Morecambe (A)
By seasider 2 years ago
I can understand that people want a football fix as it's been a while.



Maybe this year's Bury where we go in numbers only to realise we are indeed shitter than last season.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago




Is this NAPM-certified? :D
RE: Morecambe (A)
By TwelveAngryMen 2 years ago
Fully NAPM compliant
RE: Morecambe (A)
By McPoolmob 2 years ago
seasider wrote:

I can understand that people want a football fix as it's been a while.



Maybe this year's Bury where we go in numbers only to realise we are indeed shitter than last season.





We may well find out on Saturday?
RE: Morecambe (A)
By tangerine77 2 years ago
Just bought mine
RE: Morecambe (A)
By philthetowertaylor 2 years ago
FY4 will be there, NAPM so away only for me.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
Are we all standing?
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
Tickets bought for me and Magic Senior.



EIEIEIO...
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Tango'd 2 years ago
Tickets bought on the Morecambe website.

My NAPM credentials still intact :thumbsup:



There does seem to be a lot of interest in the match from both scabs and loyalists. Hopefully the Pool following at Morecambe will greatly exceed any home crowd at gloomfield this season.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By tangerine77 2 years ago
Magic147 wrote:

Are we all standing?





Iam behind the goal standing. Be hilarious if we denied some scabs their tickets by buying them direct from Morecambe.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
tangerine77 wrote:



Iam behind the goal standing. Be hilarious if we denied some scabs their tickets by buying them direct from Morecambe.





Yep that's where I've bought too.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By philthetowertaylor 2 years ago
Just realised I'm at a mates wedding...thank God for that....
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Bally 2 years ago
I'm babysitting next door's budgie
RE: Morecambe (A)
By pickering_hat_trick 2 years ago
!00% NAPM well done Morecambe :clap::clap::clap:
RE: Morecambe (A)
By littlebillyronson 2 years ago
Got Mine
RE: Morecambe (A)
By mattybfcfan 2 years ago
Got mine from Bloomfield road
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
mattybfcfan wrote:

Got mine from Bloomfield road





You fucking dickhead.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By North Shore Dude 2 years ago
mattybfcfan wrote:

Got mine from Bloomfield road





Scab
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Tangerinenick 2 years ago
mattybfcfan wrote:

Got mine from Bloomfield road







How long did it take to dig it out of Kokos ass?
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
Far too blatant - if you're trying to wind people up at least put some thought into it.



"I bought a ticket from Karl" is a fucking pathetic attempt.



What is it with the increase in people pretending to be scabs to wind people up anyway? Don't get me wrong, I like a good wind up as much as anyone else, but why now? Have we decided all is lost and we may as well just take the piss? Has it become funny that the club is fucked?
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Bally 2 years ago
Magic147 wrote:

Far too blatant - if you're trying to wind people up at least put some thought into it.



"I bought a ticket from Karl" is a fucking pathetic attempt.



What is it with the increase in people pretending to be scabs to wind people up anyway? Don't get me wrong, I like a good wind up as much as anyone else, but why now? Have we decided all is lost and we may as well just take the piss? Has it become funny that the club is fucked?





It's not easy to take things seriously though is it? OFC, BST cosying up to Owen, Scabs, fans being sued. It's fucking laughable.
RE: Morecambe (A)
By Magic147 2 years ago
BST cosying up to Owen?
members do not see advertisements