members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

NFL Thread

By CheshireSeasider in

Other Sports


2 years ago
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
Almost upon us, preseason well and truly underway. Not the most knowledgeable on the subject but who you got? Especially our token yanks ;)

Will be following the usual disappointment of the San Diego chargers, something about underachievement drives me on :laugh:
RE: NFL Thread
By Magic147 2 years ago
Seahawks as usual, but absolutely no idea what's going on, also as usual!
RE: NFL Thread
By RochesterPool 2 years ago
It will be New England or Pittsburgh in the AFC. Green Bay or Carolina in the NFC. Anyone of those four would be plausible winners.
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
RochesterPool wrote:

It will be New England or Pittsburgh in the AFC. Green Bay or Carolina in the NFC. Anyone of those four would be plausible winners.





They always seem to be there or thereabouts do the packers.
RE: NFL Thread
By Bentent 2 years ago
Carolina panthers



Why? Because in a drunken moment when i was 18 I got a tattoo of a panther



Go panthers!!!!
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
Go Super Bolts!
RE: NFL Thread
By thetruth1953 2 years ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

Go Super Bolts!





So Cheshire must have a tattoo of a bolt

Don,t know where said tattoo is on his person
RE: NFL Thread
By tangerinejezza 2 years ago
I'll go with what morty says
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
thetruth1953 wrote:



So Cheshire must have a tattoo of a bolt

Don,t know where said tattoo is on his person





Half a bolt, we struggled for space.
RE: NFL Thread
By sudds green 1 year ago
Once again, Vikings not getting the recognition they deserve

5-0, lost first choice quarterback and running back for season, beaten Panthers, Packers, Texans and Giants, not the easiest of schedules, but , with a strong defensive and Bradford adapting to the play book quickly, have a chance of going all the way.

Interesting tonight, with Sam going back to Philadelphia.

Proper sport!!
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 1 year ago
1st Preseason win for newly name Los Angeles Chargers against the LA Rams after being beat by Seahawks and Saints before it.

Sticking with the Chickens again this year Magic?
RE: NFL Thread
By Magic147 1 year ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

1st Preseason win for newly name Los Angeles Chargers against the LA Rams after being beat by Seahawks and Saints before it.

Sticking with the Chickens again this year Magic?





Yep - Hawks for life (for the last 3 years anyway).
RE: NFL Thread
By KoreanHammer 1 year ago
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets



TANK BABY TANK
RE: NFL Thread
By sudds green 1 year ago
Morty's cheeseheads the ones to beat in the NFC, although it pains me to say it.

Think best Vikes can hope for is a play-off berth.

Another stat against us is super bowl venue, no team manages to contest it on home turf.

What a stadium, though.
RE: NFL Thread
By sudds green 8 months ago
What a seasion for the purple people eaters so far.

Worried it might all count for nothing on Sunday night against a resurgent Saints.

AFC divisional games appear one-sided, but that's what sets aside the NFL from the boring, predictable yawn-fest that's the Premiership. Who knows.

Only certainty is there won't be a nil-nil to be seen.
RE: NFL Thread
By Bally 8 months ago
sudds green wrote:

What a seasion for the purple people eaters so far.

Worried it might all count for nothing on Sunday night against a resurgent Saints.

AFC divisional games appear one-sided, but that's what sets aside the NFL from the boring, predictable yawn-fest that's the Premiership. Who knows.

Only certainty is there won't be a nil-nil to be seen.





Read that expecting to see jerseys links
RE: NFL Thread
By Magic147 8 months ago
It's about time for me to get interested again.



How have the Seahawks been playing? Who are the favourites for the Superb Owl?
RE: NFL Thread
By TheSteed 8 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

Who are the favourites for the Superb Owl?





Patriots
RE: NFL Thread
By Magic147 8 months ago
Just looked - I'll have to back a different team this year.



Are the Browns through to the playoffs?
RE: NFL Thread
By CheshireSeasider 7 months ago
Probowl tonight for anyone that's interested.
members do not see advertisements