members do not see advertisements

Exciting video production opportunity

By footballfanculture in

Blackpool FC

2 years ago
RE: Exciting video production opportunity
By footballfanculture 2 years ago
Evening all, myself and a colleague are beginning production of a new internet web series called ‘Fan Culture’ (working title). The intention for the series is to get an inside perspective on how match days differ from fan to fan and from club to club.

We already have fans of Bradford City lined up for our pilot episode in the new year and we were looking at Blackpool to be one of the six clubs we follow.

What we want to do is follow round a few fans and film their match day experience, whilst they talk to us on camera about their favourite match days and other favourite club related anecdotes.

We are looking at filming sometime in late February/March on the day of one of your home games. If anyone would like to be involved or know of anyone who would be perfect for this please don’t hesitate to drop me an email.

All the best, Craig.

footballfanculture@gmail.com
By Magic147 2 years ago
Sorry, you won't find any Blackpool fans going to home games, just pathetic old zombies.
By seasider 2 years ago
Talk about timing...
By Magic147 2 years ago
If you're really interested in our fan culture, you'll follow the real fans on the day of a home game whilst we miss out on what we all can't wait to get back to because our club has been destroyed by a family of cunts.

If not, just interview the FPG, they'll welcome the attention.
By munkle 2 years ago
I reckon if you get in touch with Aldi's press department they'll allow you access to what any real Blackpool fans are doing on match days.
By CheshireSeasider 2 years ago
Reschedule for JD3 and follow the routine of Christine Seddon and you're on to a winner.
By seasider 2 years ago
Home to Kidderminster in the FA Cup maybe. Is there a protest planned?
By Qblock87 2 years ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

Reschedule for JD3 and follow the routine of Christine Seddon and you're on to a winner.

More like follow Karen at any home game and they're on to a winner. They love the attention
By North Shore Dude 2 years ago
Is this guy taking the piss or what
By Bally 2 years ago
Another footy boffin who hasn't got a clue.
Not at all mate, I know of the problems at Blackpool, which is why we thought it would be good to get the perspective from a group of fans disillusioned with their clubs, to see how their match day now differs to how it does compared to a well run club with happy fans.

Also we thought it would be good to see how your match day compares to a few years back when the club was in the premier league.

I'm a Newcastle United so I really can feel a lot of sympathy towards a set of fans whose owner/owners are making a mess of a club. Thankfully we seem to be getting back on the right track, I really hope you guys will do too. Blackpool away was one of my favourite days as an away fan!
By Magic147 2 years ago
Still don't get it.

There is no matchday for real Blackpool fans, that's the point.
By Bally 2 years ago
footballfanculture wrote:

I'm a Newcastle United so I really can feel a lot of sympathy towards a set of fans whose owner/owners are making a mess of a club. Thankfully we seem to be getting back on the right track, I really hope you guys will do too. Blackpool away was one of my favourite days as an away fan!

You deluded fuckers haven't got a clue what a mess of a club is. You were singing Sack the Board if Shearer went a game without getting a penalty. I don't think there is one Pool fan who wouldn't swap Oyston for Ashley.
By North Shore Dude 2 years ago
The difference between us and Newcastle is we have owners who seem to want the club to fail

Text message between Steve Smith (Blackpool fan) and chairman karl oyston:

Fan: Sorry not had my coffee yet. Been a busy morning. Only nine points adrift then. Operation league one well on track.

Karl: operation conference actually. silly billy.

Look at what is happening

Worst of all, the owners sue true Blackpool fans
Bally wrote:

You deluded fuckers haven't got a clue what a mess of a club is. You were singing Sack the Board if Shearer went a game without getting a penalty. I don't think there is one Pool fan who wouldn't swap Oyston for Ashley.

Don't understand why you have to be so aggressive. I have a lot of respect for your fans and would hate to be in your position.

I was simply putting out an idea and chose your club because of the respect I had for your fans. If you want to swear and make up rubbish that's your choice. We will use another clubs set of fans.
Magic147 wrote:

Still don't get it.

There is no matchday for real Blackpool fans, that's the point.

Hi mate, yes I understand that, that's why we think it would be good to get some of you on camera to talk about the club etc and what you do now instead of going to the match and how the club has fallen so quickly in the past few years

Must be horrible to not be able to go to watch the team you love. We think that would come across really well as a video project.
By Bally 2 years ago

Don't understand why you have to be so aggressive. I have a lot of respect for your fans and would hate to be in your position.

I was simply putting out an idea and chose your club because of the respect I had for your fans. If you want to swear and make up rubbish that's your choice. We will use another clubs set of fans.

That much respect you didn't know about the boycott. Now take your ball and fuck off
By munkle 2 years ago

We don't understand why he's so aggressive either but compared to some, you got off pretty lightly.

I think the issue you've got is that as has been said above, the vast majority of fans are boycotting (and all but one member of this board). Emotions are running high and it's an issue we're passionate about. You'll have far more support from Pool fans if you tell that story.
By Tangerinenick 2 years ago
Real fans are not attending. Only deluded wankers still attend home games calling themselves genuine non glory hunter fans.

Please get in touch with BST http://www.blackpoolsupporterstrust.com/Site/Default.aspx

I am sure something can be arranged. Passions are running high here as you can tell.
By Magic147 2 years ago

Hi mate, yes I understand that, that's why we think it would be good to get some of you on camera to talk about the club etc and what you do now instead of going to the match and how the club has fallen so quickly in the past few years

Must be horrible to not be able to go to watch the team you love. We think that would come across really well as a video project.

We have to be very careful about what we say about our demise, due to the threat of litigation.

If you wanted to cover that side of our situation the coverage would be welcome, but you'd have to also be very careful about what you say.

Simply telling the truth of the matter will land you with a defamation case.
By thetruth1953 2 years ago
Instead of filming us "talking about our club"

Get yourself to Liverpool next week and see what,s happening in court
By Ragnarok 2 years ago
I like to do my ironing and housework now on match days. You are welcome to come and watch me bleaching my toilet and ironing my Y fronts
By Lancashirehotpot 2 years ago
You iron your y fronts??
By seasider 2 years ago
Not sure why people need to be aggressive towards the lad. We can't expect everyone to be as emotionally involved as we are as supporters.

You won't find anything here but good luck with your project. I would maybe ask on the Blackpool FC Facebook page, the attendees seem to hang around on there.
seasider wrote:

Not sure why people need to be aggressive towards the lad. We can't expect everyone to be as emotionally involved as we are as supporters.

You won't find anything here but good luck with your project. I would maybe ask on the Blackpool FC Facebook page, the attendees seem to hang around on there.

Appreciate that mate. I wasn't trying to cause any rumblings just always had a lot of respect for your fans since I came on an away trip a few years back. I wasn't aware at how bad the problems were for which I apologise!

I hope your club gets back to being ran in a proper way, something the fans completely deserve.

Hopefully can return in a few years to see you guys climbing back up the football league!
By munkle 2 years ago
So does that mean you're not interested in documenting the trouble we're in?
By SirWesley 2 years ago
Is he fuck

Its not his/her fault but they aint got a fucking clue

Blackpool fans are ahead of the game in everything we are doing its do unique its hard to comprehend unless your one of us
By Nobber 2 years ago

Appreciate that mate. I wasn't trying to cause any rumblings just always had a lot of respect for your fans since I came on an away trip a few years back. I wasn't aware at how bad the problems were for which I apologise!

I hope your club gets back to being ran in a proper way, something the fans completely deserve.

Hopefully can return in a few years to see you guys climbing back up the football league!

Come to Preston mate, better set of fans, more of them for a start. Better ground. Better manager. Better owner.

Best of all no glory hunters.

Go to pneonline and get a warm welcome. :)
By thetruth1953 2 years ago
Nobber wrote:

Come to Preston mate, better set of fans, more of them for a start. Better ground. Better manager. Better owner.

Best of all no glory hunters.

Go to pneonline and get a warm welcome. :)

Get yourself on Moor Park with a camera with a fast shutter speed and watch the nobbers run
By Nobber 2 years ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

Get yourself on Moor Park with a camera with a fast shutter speed and watch the nobbers run

Don't be lying now Lasher, it's not becoming ;)