Just so you are all aware RochesterPool has asked to be removed from the site entirely, the only way to do that was to ban her permanently, which I've now done.

Just to re-iterate that it was her decision.

Thanks
Till she comes back with another username some need to get a life
Bentent wrote:

Just so you are all aware RochesterPool has asked to be removed from the site entirely, the only way to do that was to ban her permanently, which I've now done.

Thanks

Go on, give us all a laugh. What reasons did she give? There will be a few of us who may be disappointed if we didn't get a mention.
:rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:
Well I for one am gutted.
She spat her dummy again?

Shall we run a book on how long before she's back ?

Worst case scenario- start of the next season for the prediction league, but I'll say six weeks.
tangerinejezza wrote:

She spat her dummy again?

Shall we run a book on how long before she's back ?

Worst case scenario- start of the next season for the prediction league, but I'll say six weeks.

She's never coming back.
munkle wrote:

She's never coming back.

I bet she said that last time
If she comes back I will personally enjoy banning her.

She constantly wastes our time. She isn't welcome back. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Despite whether she thinks she's 'entitled' to be here or not, she isn't.
Attention seeking bitch will be back next under a new username when the prediction league starts.
tangerine77 wrote:

Attention seeking bitch will be back next under a new username when the prediction league starts.

Then she will be banned.
She'll be back!
I'll probably know first, when she starts sending me PM's asking for cock pics. I'll keep you all posted
Bally wrote:

I'll probably know first, when she starts sending me PM's asking for cock pics. I'll keep you all posted

I've seen them. Not a pretty sight.
I've only got one. Not from Yorkshire or Burnley
Bentent wrote:

Thanks

Ha ha, what a fucking baby!

She will be back soon, she has flounced more than Mike
Odds on Rochester being Nobber? :D
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Odds on Rochester being Nobber? :D

Its not her.
Interesting what some of you said about Rochester yet you are willing to tolerate that tool from Preston staying on here, at least she appeared only randomly unlike that other tit.
whitstabletangerine wrote:

Interesting what some of you said about Rochester yet you are willing to tolerate that tool from Preston staying on here, at least she appeared only randomly unlike that other tit.

I for one isn't tolerating him,he was given a days ban,the second it was up he,s back commenting on every thread,often talking a load of nonsense.
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I don't think many are tolerant of the prick. But unless he upsets the god squad I can't see the likes of tenty giving him a warning
Yawn

P.s. Hallelujah brother