members do not see advertisements

RochesterPool

By Bentent in

User Support


1 year ago
RE: RochesterPool
By Bentent 1 year ago
Just so you are all aware RochesterPool has asked to be removed from the site entirely, the only way to do that was to ban her permanently, which I've now done.



Just to re-iterate that it was her decision.



Thanks
RE: RochesterPool
By blackpool ger 1 year ago
Till she comes back with another username some need to get a life
RE: RochesterPool
By Bally 1 year ago
Bentent wrote:

Just so you are all aware RochesterPool has asked to be removed from the site entirely, the only way to do that was to ban her permanently, which I've now done.



Just to re-iterate that it was her decision.



Thanks





Go on, give us all a laugh. What reasons did she give? There will be a few of us who may be disappointed if we didn't get a mention.
continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
RE: RochesterPool
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
:rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:
RE: RochesterPool
By Magic147 1 year ago
Well I for one am gutted.
RE: RochesterPool
By tangerinejezza 1 year ago
She spat her dummy again?

Shall we run a book on how long before she's back ?

Worst case scenario- start of the next season for the prediction league, but I'll say six weeks.
RE: RochesterPool
By munkle 1 year ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

She spat her dummy again?

Shall we run a book on how long before she's back ?

Worst case scenario- start of the next season for the prediction league, but I'll say six weeks.





She's never coming back.
RE: RochesterPool
By tangerinejezza 1 year ago
munkle wrote:



She's never coming back.





I bet she said that last time
RE: RochesterPool
By munkle 1 year ago
If she comes back I will personally enjoy banning her.



She constantly wastes our time. She isn't welcome back. Good riddance to bad rubbish.



Despite whether she thinks she's 'entitled' to be here or not, she isn't.
RE: RochesterPool
By tangerine77 1 year ago
Attention seeking bitch will be back next under a new username when the prediction league starts.
RE: RochesterPool
By munkle 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Attention seeking bitch will be back next under a new username when the prediction league starts.





Then she will be banned.
RE: RochesterPool
By tangerinejezza 1 year ago
She'll be back!
RE: RochesterPool
By Bally 1 year ago
I'll probably know first, when she starts sending me PM's asking for cock pics. I'll keep you all posted
continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
RE: RochesterPool
By Qblock87 1 year ago
Bally wrote:

I'll probably know first, when she starts sending me PM's asking for cock pics. I'll keep you all posted





I've seen them. Not a pretty sight.
RE: RochesterPool
By Bally 1 year ago
I've only got one. Not from Yorkshire or Burnley
RE: RochesterPool
By tangerine77 1 year ago
Bentent wrote:

Just so you are all aware RochesterPool has asked to be removed from the site entirely, the only way to do that was to ban her permanently, which I've now done.



Just to re-iterate that it was her decision.



Thanks





Ha ha, what a fucking baby!



She will be back soon, she has flounced more than Mike
RE: RochesterPool
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
Odds on Rochester being Nobber? :D
RE: RochesterPool
By munkle 1 year ago
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

Odds on Rochester being Nobber? :D





Its not her.
RE: RochesterPool
By whitstabletangerine 1 year ago
Interesting what some of you said about Rochester yet you are willing to tolerate that tool from Preston staying on here, at least she appeared only randomly unlike that other tit.
RE: RochesterPool
By thetruth1953 1 year ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

Interesting what some of you said about Rochester yet you are willing to tolerate that tool from Preston staying on here, at least she appeared only randomly unlike that other tit.





I for one isn't tolerating him,he was given a days ban,the second it was up he,s back commenting on every thread,often talking a load of nonsense.
RE: RochesterPool
By Bally 1 year ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

Interesting what some of you said about Rochester yet you are willing to tolerate that tool from Preston staying on here, at least she appeared only randomly unlike that other tit.





I don't think many are tolerant of the prick. But unless he upsets the god squad I can't see the likes of tenty giving him a warning
RE: RochesterPool
By Bentent 1 year ago
Yawn



P.s. Hallelujah brother
members do not see advertisements