members do not see advertisements

Sam Oyston

By Magic147 in

Blackpool FC

1 year ago
RE: Sam Oyston
By Magic147 1 year ago
This club gets weirder by the day.

Blackpool Football Club has been asked to issue the following statement on behalf of its Club President, Valeri Belokon:

There are things in our life that exist above everything else and urgently affect all aspects of our life. It is today that we humbly recognise such circumstances and ask everybody to be persistent in their hearts and thoughts praying for one of our very own, Sam Oyston.

Sam is now bravely fighting for his recovery from a serious illness and we want to ensure that we all stand united for him. It is now that we must reaffirm: we very much believe in you, Sam!

We have all experienced that the least expected, almost a miracle can happen, if we all stand united for the cause – the Premier League was but a distant dream for our Club, made true with our massive effort and devotion, when all of us were a dream team and Sam was part of it.

With this proof of trust in good faith and in our unity we call out: Blackpool stands united supporting Sam Oyston in fight and in victory!

We should put apart other quite serious disagreements because we now have a more important task. In these grave circumstances we plea to everybody to quiet all the discord and accept that there is no greater value on Earth than human compassion. One of the great truths is that there is enormous power vested in peer support.

We invite everybody associated with Blackpool Football Club to forward good thoughts and support Sam whenever the opportunity presents itself. That is the least we all can do, and we believe it matters for him at this difficult time.

Blackpool FC Chairman Karl Oyston added:

On behalf of my family, I sincerely thank Valeri for his kind words and wishes at this difficult time.
By Forever_Tangerine 1 year ago
No sympathy from me. Did they care when they carried on suing Afroman who was trying to pay for his sons funeral?
By Magic147 1 year ago
I can't bring myself to take any comfort in the illness of another human being, but nor can I feel any sympathy for that family.

Cynical head on... Is this an engineered exit for the Oystons without saving face?
By fourwalls 1 year ago
Magic147 wrote:

Cynical head on... Is this an engineered exit for the Oystons without saving face?

You're deluded.
By Magic147 1 year ago
fourwalls wrote:

You're deluded.

You are.
By rockbriggs 1 year ago
Fuck him, the prick. Show him as much compasion as they showed Parky
By fourwalls 1 year ago
Magic147 wrote:

You are.

In what respect?
By Magic147 1 year ago
fourwalls wrote:

In what respect?

I don't know, I thought we were just flinging insults without reason?
By fourwalls 1 year ago
Magic147 wrote:

I don't know, I thought we were just flinging insults without reason?

Oh, no not at all!

You're deluded to think this is anything to do with the Oyston's wanting to sell up.

Glad we could clear that up.
By Magic147 1 year ago
fourwalls wrote:

Oh, no not at all!

You're deluded to think this is anything to do with the Oyston's wanting to sell up.

Glad we could clear that up.

Oh, OK, thanks.

Sorry for forcing you to put some effort in.
By fourwalls 1 year ago
Magic147 wrote:

Oh, OK, thanks.

Sorry for forcing you to put some effort in.

I thought the quoting feature would have provided enough context for my comment, that is the general purpose as far as I am aware.

Next time i'll try not to overestimate your intelligence!
By Magic147 1 year ago
fourwalls wrote:

I thought the quoting feature would have provided enough context for my comment, that is the general purpose as far as I am aware.

Next time i'll try not to overestimate your intelligence!

I appreciate it.
By GazzaYS 1 year ago
Please do not lower the majority of true fans down to this level, the man is reportedly ill and fighting for his life, we have a fight of a different kind and I had hoped most fans would condemn such comments. I for one hope he gets better and wish him good fortune with his battle to recover, I know that the majority of Pool fans will rise above retribution and hold there heads high and not stoop to the lower depths that the Oyston Family have in the passed. We are Blackpool fans and caring human beings.
By munkle 1 year ago
Does anyone know what's wrong with Sam? Whatever it is sounds serious and I hope he gets well soon. He may be a prick but I wouldn't wish illness on anyone.
By Magic147 1 year ago
I've read stage 4 cancer, but no idea if this is accurate.
By The Outcast 1 year ago
I can't find it in me to have sympathy for him
By munkle 1 year ago
Magic147 wrote:

I've read stage 4 cancer, but no idea if this is accurate.

I've just been wading through AVFTT and read the same. My thoughts and best wishes are with him.
By munkle 1 year ago
The Outcast wrote:

I can't find it in me to have sympathy for him

If the rumours of what's wrong with him are true then you should try working on that.
By McPoolmob 1 year ago
Karma springs to mind.
By Tangerinenick 1 year ago
I do Feel for Sam - might not like what I have seen/heard of him on twitter etc but such a terrible thing to happen to him.

I wish him a speedy full recovery.

Shocking news.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
McPoolmob wrote:

Karma springs to mind.

I was thinking the same.

That being said, I hope he recovers. Maybe the whole experience will give him and the whole family a new outlook on life.
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 year ago
Sad and hardly relevant in the big football club picture. Get well or die quickly without out too much pain young man.
By tangerinejezza 1 year ago
While I would never wish anything like this on anyone, I'm finding sympathy hard after the way they hounded Afro during his sons funeral period.

Karma perhaps!

I wish him a speedy recovery.
By mikeycleveleys 1 year ago
It was only last month he was in the beach house with his posse, bragging about copious amounts of cocaine they had etc... Not going into major details but as much of an idiot he is, no one deserves to be fighting for their life at such a young age.
By thetruth1953 1 year ago
KARMA can be a bitch
By CheshireSeasider 1 year ago
munkle wrote:

Does anyone know what's wrong with Sam? Whatever it is sounds serious and I hope he gets well soon. He may be a prick but I wouldn't wish illness on anyone.

I second this.
By whitstabletangerine 1 year ago
I hope the Oystons lose every penny they have but not their son/grandson/brother.
By Spendnomore 1 year ago
Have a good long hard think about what you have done to people Oyston. The lives you have wrecked. Never forget you reap what you sow! Karma's a bitch.
By samwich3090 1 year ago
If Oyston is in the name I have 0 sympathy
By Bally 1 year ago
The whole family are a bunch of cruel vindictive cunts who have shown no compassion when ruining the lives of ordinary working class people. I have no sympathy for these people. I know they had no sympathy for Afroman when he was going through intense pain. Oyston had to win at all costs and showed no mercy to any of his victims.

Having said that, I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.
members do not see advertisements