I've just renewed the Back Henry Street fantasy league (https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ ) so feel free to get creating a team! If you were in the league last year you shouldn't have to rejoin our private league...but just in case, and for any new people wanting to join, here is our code:

Back Henry Street code: wiirdd

Hope to see you sign up and good luck!

Edit: Updated league code 12/07/2019

In it.

Done a team but that's pending my 57 changes from now until the start of the season.

Yeah, with the transfer window being open I imagine I'll make hundreds of changes before the start of the season

Got Lacazette, Lukaku and Rooney up front.

Shite everywhere else!

I spent my money on half a midfield, then Jesus (Man City) and Kane. Third striker is Nahki Wells at Huddersfield. I've got Ince too :D
I've not played for a couple of years. I'll have a go tomorrow.
I was doing well last year until the double weeks right at the end of the season, they always result in me panic transferring.
louise_a wrote:

I was doing well last year until the double weeks right at the end of the season, they always result in me panic transferring.

Just don't forget there is a sneaky Friday fixture on the 11th to kick the season off!
Just joined.
I'm in
For what it's worth, I'd like to see some of our non Pool supporting members to get involved. Nobber, Churchy, Korean and Daib0 - come on lads.
munkle wrote:

For what it's worth, I'd like to see some of our non Pool supporting members to get involved. Nobber, Churchy, Korean and Daib0 - come on lads.

Yes let's see Nobber,s superior football knowledge in action.
if only you could do it for Div 1. Fuck all interest in Loadsamoney prem league.
Tangerinenick wrote:

if only you could do it for Div 1. Fuck all interest in Loadsamoney prem league.

There did used to be one, when it was under different sponsorship. Haven't checked in a while!
Just a reminder for any still wanting to join, or serial transfer makers like myself - just over 24 hours until your line up for the first game week needs to be selected!
6.45 this evening the deadline to get your team selection in - it's all a bit of fun

get your teams in!!
Mine's done and I refuse to make any changes on deadline day as I've done in previous seasons.
Just for all those interested, I've renewed the league and you can start creating your fantasy Premier League teams.

Good luck all!
As the defending champion, may I take this opportunity to say, "Hahahaha hahaha, suckers."
How many points did you finish on magic
john53 wrote:

How many points did you finish on magic

Not sure, I should be able to check once I've done this season's team.

Wasn't that good though, I came 5th in my other league.
Found it - 2,036.
Might join this year my score was 2225

Came top of the league im in won 220 quid
Just re- checked, I actually got 2226.
What's the code to join the one at start of this thread says invalid code
Yeah this code doesn’t work

241447-59980
It's 403963-85938

Guess it got changed for the new season
Done
Done as well.
Which team is yours magic