User Support

1 year ago
RE: Uploading pictures
By tangerine77 1 year ago
Which hosting site are people using??

I hear photobucket is now charging?
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 year ago
I'm not using one these days. I post on the photos thread but just by right clicking from twitter or other websites and 'copy image address'. In theory I could post a pic to my own twitter account and get on here that way.
Thanks John
By Magic147 1 year ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I'm not using one these days. I post on the photos thread but just by right clicking from twitter or other websites and 'copy image address'. In theory I could post a pic to my own twitter account and get on here that way.

I do the same for pics, doesn't work from Facebook though so I tend to use Imgur for that, although it's rare.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
Pretty much what others have said. If it's already available on the Internet then I copy the image address and put it in [img ] tags.

If it's one I need to host, Imgur is still free. At least, they haven't asked me to pay yet!
Its hard to just upload a photo to this site as it says the file is too big.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Its hard to just upload a photo to this site as it says the file is too big.

As an attachment? Not surprising. It'll take up space on the server and cost Steed money, in a way.

Imgur is probably the best bet!
Had some naked pics of a well know BHS female aswell. Oh well!
By thetruth1953 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Had some naked pics of a well know BHS female aswell. Oh well!

Potty been frolicking around nude down sarf again?
Sorry, on closer inspection it is actually Qblock and his mullet. I actually thought his little knob was a clit.
By Lancashirehotpot 1 year ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

Potty been frolicking around nude down sarf again?

Waddaya mean, "again"?!
By seasider 1 year ago
For attachments, there is a limit which can be increased but I think most people just right click on a Twitter image for example and then copy the image address into an image tag on here.
By Qblock87 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Sorry, on closer inspection it is actually Qblock and his mullet. I actually thought his little knob was a clit.

Do you have pics of little boys as well? I always had my doubts about you what with your love of Take That and all. Dirty Bastard.
By thetruth1953 1 year ago
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Waddaya mean, "again"?!

Well how many times have you frolicked nude potty?
By Magic147 1 year ago
Well you can't frolic fully clothed, can you?
By Lancashirehotpot 1 year ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

Well how many times have you frolicked nude potty?

None of your business!!!!!!

Magic147 wrote:

Well you can't frolic fully clothed, can you?

GPWM!
By daib0 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

Which hosting site are people using??

I hear photobucket is now charging?

Photobucket have ballsed me up, I got about 2,500 photos on there. I can download them on my PC but it'd take months to put them up, one by one, on another site. Or stay there and pay a whopping 400$ a year to be able to copy onto 'third parties'.

What I don't like is that I didn't see any warning, came out of the blue .... if they had said "any new photos we will charge" I'd understand it, but to strip you of nearly a decade of footie pics is poor stuff ....
By Rimm-BFC 1 year ago
Could you not just get a domain and cheap hosting to FTP all your images there and link to them?

UKcheapest is less than £27 a year for domain and budget hosting
By sudds green 5 months ago
Dear All,

Apologies for my ignorance, but please, please, please could you give this luddite some clear instructions?

Looking for the geeks, or, at least those amongst us who are IT literate, to explain, in Janet and John language, how I upload an image, or piece of music.

Just got a new little tablet. Can't even "right click " as no mouse.

Don't know about imagur, photobucket, image tags or any or any of that shit, but realise I need to keep up with the intellectuals on here ( GSP, Sufflok, Q, T77. Potty, Magic, Q, Foggy, Munkle, Seaside, Ger, Bally and Q).

Don't intend sharing my nude pics of Brian, Mike and Nikki, they're for my eyes only.
By Bentent 5 months ago
gutted I don't get a mention......................... ;)
By Bentent 5 months ago
First thing you'll need to do is change it to full version rather than tablet

at the bottom of the screen you have an option to "switch to full version"
By Bentent 5 months ago
Then in the reply box you get a row of icons on the top right (sometimes easier of you go to full reply where you can see all the smilies etc)

Then to insert a picture from the web click the first icon (looks like a mountain range) and paste the URL of the picture (which you have previously copied from elsewhere) that you want to paste in - that's if the picture you want to show is from t'internet!

To insert a youtube (music) video click on the icon that looks like a telly, select You Tube, and do the same as before - copy the URL of the you tube link into there and it will paste it as an embedded video rather than a link

issues arise when the picture you want to paste isn't from the internet but from your own files - I get stuck on that one without using a 3rd party site - I'm hoping that the sites new version (currently in production) will make that easier (I'm sure Steed will tell me to shut up and live with it though)

:D
By seasider 5 months ago
It's hard to copy URL of pics on a tablet. It is on Twitter anyway.
By blackpool ger 5 months ago
sudds green wrote:

Dear All,

Apologies for my ignorance, but please, please, please could you give this luddite some clear instructions?

Looking for the geeks, or, at least those amongst us who are IT literate, to explain, in Janet and John language, how I upload an image, or piece of music.

Just got a new little tablet. Can't even "right click " as no mouse.

Don't know about imagur, photobucket, image tags or any or any of that shit, but realise I need to keep up with the intellectuals on here ( GSP, Sufflok, Q, T77. Potty, Magic, Q, Foggy, Munkle, Seaside, Ger, Bally and Q).

Don't intend sharing my nude pics of Brian, Mike and Nikki, they're for my eyes only.

You promised you wouldn't :) :)
members do not see advertisements