members do not see advertisements

Paedo thread deleted.

By TheSteed in

User Support

1 year ago
RE: Paedo thread deleted.
By TheSteed 1 year ago
Not really going to comment on why at this point. But I'm sure most of you can figure it out.
By TheSuffolkSeasider 1 year ago
The best bread talk got a bit heated, I reckon.
By TheSteed 1 year ago
RYE
By foggy 1 year ago
TheSteed wrote:

RYE

It's sourdough. Can you make pizza out of rye bread? No.
By Magic147 1 year ago
Bread.
By foggy 1 year ago
Magic you strike me as a 'Warburtons white' kinda guy. You need some bread enlightenment in your life my friend.
I think I am an artophilliac, in that I like all bread.

Any meal is instantly improved by at the addition of some sort of bread (if it does not already include it).
By Magic147 1 year ago
foggy wrote:

Magic you strike me as a 'Warburtons white' kinda guy. You need some bread enlightenment in your life my friend.

I'm with Suffolk.

There's no bread that can defeat me.

Bread is life.

Life is bread.

Bread.
By foggy 1 year ago
Ok. I'll allow it.
By Magic147 1 year ago
Bread.
/Bread
By Qblock87 1 year ago
I'm confused. Was Cheesy a gay racist paedo then?
By GynnSquarePhoenix 1 year ago
Qblock87 wrote:

I'm confused. Was Cheesy a gay racist paedo then?

'Was' ? I'm pretty sure he's still alive. Despite the close vote, moderation still doesn't stoop to assassination.
By Qblock87 1 year ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

'Was' ? I'm pretty sure he's still alive. Despite the close vote, moderation still doesn't stoop to assassination.

Pity.
By whitstabletangerine 1 year ago
i am sure I saw Cheesy's ghost, oh well perhaps I just imagined it.

Anyway down to the pub for a Bishop's finger or two.
By tangerine77 1 year ago
So Cheesy started a thread he knew would wind himself up, i wonder if bally played a part?

Never read it so just guessing.
By TheSteed 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

So Cheesy started a thread he knew would wind himself up, i wonder if bally played a part?

Not really, the original comment was probably fair enough, albeit controversial.

He lost it when he started blaming gays for his life being miserable.
TheSteed wrote:

Not really, the original comment was probably fair enough, albeit controversial.

:laugh:
TheSteed wrote:

That's what's worrying. You guys knew him a lot better than me, but from a lot of your reactions to his recent posting he seems to have completely changed. Never a good sign that things are cheery in a person's life. I don't know if any of you know him well enough outside of these forums to touch base, but might be worth a go :(
By blackpool ger 1 year ago
Met him a few times and was always a decent enough guy I wonder what's been going on in his life to change maybe he was always like this I don't know and I never seen the thread he's been banned for but remember he died once before and like a Phoenix he arose from his ashes
By Magic147 1 year ago
Maybe some reflection time is what's needed. I've had many disagreements with Cheesy on here over the years, always good natured and always very thought-provoking.

Recently he's been completely different for whatever reason.
Maybe people target him because they know they will get a reaction.
I'm dealing with a guy now who has rented an apartment due to a separation from his wife of 8 years, they have a 5 year old boy.

He 'isn't allowed' to get a divorce due to his faith. The main issue seems to be that he has found a passage in the bible that he interprets as his wife not being allowed to wear pants. She's a dental nurse and finds the typical white tunic and pants appropriate. He thinks it's unacceptable and quote 'my faith is the single most important thing in my life". I asked what about your son and wife? No point in saying anymore because his answer made no sense to me. It just shows you the kind of thinking we are dealing with in regards to modern day issues like gay rights and women wearing whatever the fuck they want.
By Bally 1 year ago
tangerine77 wrote:

You do seem to have a low opinion of me Christopher.
Bally wrote:

You do seem to have a low opinion of me Christopher.

I know you too well after falling victim myself.
By TheSteed 1 year ago
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I'm dealing with a guy now who has rented an apartment due to a separation from his wife of 8 years, they have a 5 year old boy.

He 'isn't allowed' to get a divorce due to his faith. The main issue seems to be that he has found a passage in the bible that he interprets as his wife not being allowed to wear pants. She's a dental nurse and finds the typical white tunic and pants appropriate. He thinks it's unacceptable and quote 'my faith is the single most important thing in my life". I asked what about your son and wife? No point in saying anymore because his answer made no sense to me. It just shows you the kind of thinking we are dealing with in regards to modern day issues like gay rights and women wearing whatever the fuck they want.

Women wearing pants is obviously also leading to people all over the world becoming more unhappy.
By blackpool ger 1 year ago
I think we went wrong when we let them drink in the same bar us us they were fine in their snug and now they want to wear pants where will this end
It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it ...

And then she turned around and it was your mate who you'd invited round for the footy.