GB & NI
Magic147 wrote:GB & NI

‍GB & IOM 🤪

GB IOM IOW IH OH IOS A O S NI

‍J G A 

I had A.

Magic147 wrote:I had A.

‍presume you ment Arran not Alderney 😉


Oh! And SI

We could end up having a very long team name.
Magic147 wrote:We could end up having a very long team name.

Fuck it ! Anything to piss off American golf whoopers.

Absolutely.


MASHED POTATO

It's been a while but I picked up the old golfing raquets today and went round in 102.

2nd best round ever, 32 points and won a pint to boot.

Lovely evening.

Have it.

World domination is back on. Is it too late to qualify for The Open?

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/politics/council/investment-in-attractions-proposed-for-part-of-stanley-park-golf-course-1-9924207/amp


I used to be a member here, played every Friday with work mates when we used to finish at 10:30. 

Never played there, some would say I've never played anywhere... 

Had my best  round on here mate. 3,847 over par. 😂😂


Seriously, 98.  I never had a 99 or 100, or 101 before, I don’t know where ghat game came from? 

👍

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Had my best  round on here mate. 3,847 over par. 😂😂


Seriously, 98.  I never had a 99 or 100, or 101 before, I don’t know where ghat game came from? 

👍

Anything under 100 and I'm well chuffed! 

Seriously now, sticking to the guidelines, I recon we could play any course  we wanted tomorrow. 

Driving solo to the course & not gathering in more than 2’s, keeping 2 meters apart & also getting our daily exercise. 

Before the grass gets too long, who's up for it. 


Royal Lytham anyone?

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Seriously now, sticking to the guidelines, I recon we could play any course  we wanted tomorrow. 

Driving solo to the course & not gathering in more than 2’s, keeping 2 meters apart & also getting our daily exercise. 

Before the grass gets too long, who's up for it. 


Royal Lytham anyone?

Cracking idea. 

I’m genuinely thinking about playing the 18th hole tomorrow. Who the fucks going to stop me?

It’s a world wide recognised statement. 

I’ve played the 18th hole of Royal Lytham StAnnes Golf Course. 

How many people can say that?


Again, sticking to the guidelines, I’m about to take all the people from this household on our daily exercise,  we don’t need to distance because we all live in the same house but we will keep away from others.  

We’re going for a walk with the Dog around DeVere Golf course & ill be using the public footpath that cuts across half way as we will need to get back home in an hour. Plus I can’t be arsed walking all the way round. 😂


If it’s as dead there as I expect it to be then I’m deffo playing Royal Lytham tomorrow. 


I’ll report back. 👍

Surprised any Golf Club would be open? I know Gleneagles have shut. Doesn't it not class as Leisure?
seasider wrote:Surprised any Golf Club would be open? I know Gleneagles have shut. Doesn't it not class as Leisure?

Mate, the fact that they are shut is the whole point. 🤦

I cant afford a game at Stanly park. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:Mate, the fact that they are shut is the whole point. 🤦
Ahh sorry Lee - thought you were having an isolation meltdown.

I’m talking about nicking on. 

😂😂

Best rounds are free rounds. 
77 claims that's Gers motto
Bally wrote:77 claims that's Gers motto
We went out a couple of weeks ago Chris went out with 300 quid went home with 301 how does that work? He never went near the bar all day/night and I had to throw him in a taxi as he couldn’t walk. I wish I had nights like that and made a pound on the night lol 
blackpool ger wrote:We went out a couple of weeks ago Chris went out with 300 quid went home with 301 how does that work? He never went near the bar all day/night and I had to throw him in a taxi as he couldn’t walk. I wish I had nights like that and made a pound on the night lol 
I believe you pal. But you know how the 6 fingered fucker likes to stereotype you

The 3rd Green of Stanley park has been a regular in our daily, hourly exercise routine.  

Went past Fleetwood Golf Course on my bike earlier. Loads of families on there enjoying the sunshine. Little ones playing in them little sandpits. Nice to see
Golf courses could be open again from 11th May.
Bally wrote:Went past Fleetwood Golf Course on my bike earlier. Loads of families on there enjoying the sunshine. Little ones playing in them little sandpits. Nice to see
👍