members do not see advertisements

Business sponsorship opportunities

By BlackpoolSupportersTrust in

Blackpool FC

9 months ago
RE: Business sponsorship opportunities
By BlackpoolSupportersTrust 9 months ago
Business sponsorship

Blackpool Supporters Trust aim to develop relationships with local and national businesses to help achieve our objectives.

As a first step, for an annual donation to the Trust’s funds, we will recognise our Sponsors’ support through a listing on our website. The listing will include:

• a description of your business

• a link to your website

• the chance to display your logo

• the opportunity to make member offers, such as discounts and promotions through the website listing.

We will actively encourage our members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to consider purchasing products and services from our sponsors.

To allow businesses of all sizes to participate, we are setting a minimum annual donation of £100, but would welcome higher contributions from larger businesses.

Donations will be used to fund Trust initiatives with a proportion being utilised to support local charitable causes.

Over time we plan to provide other marketing opportunities such as the chance to sponsor trust events and activities.

Next Steps

If you would like further information on becoming a sponsor, please e-mail enterprise@blackpoolsupporterstrust.com
By Leesthedaddy 9 months ago
Come on Bally mate, fuck sake, I know you don’t like them & you do have a point on something’s, but, surely there not a bad thing?

I’m all for them even if they’re not perfect.
By Bulls Eye 9 months ago
Not available Bully
By seasider 9 months ago
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Come on Bally mate, fuck sake, I know you don’t like them & you do have a point on something’s, but, surely there not a bad thing?

I’m all for them even if they’re not perfect.

They are the future!
By Magic147 9 months ago
MY ARSE
By Bulls Eye 9 months ago
By Bally 9 months ago
Why has my post critisising BST's lack of support for the boycott been removed? It is a fact they do not actively encourage their members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to boycott.
I don’t know why your post has been removed, it must be a mistake somehow.

Is it not the case that if they actively told people not to attend then they could get fucked for it?

Therefore, they are treading a fine line & pushing as close as they can to that line?

That’s how I understand it anyway.
By TwelveAngryMen 9 months ago
For the record the members voted for the position adopted by the BST committee and Lee is right to say there were concerns that the Trust itself could be targeted and needed to be protected at a time when litigation was rife

All the committee ( bar Karen when she clung on to her position ) are boycotters

All the committee leaflet away fans every game encouraging them to limit their spend

All the committee work tirelessly to affect regime change

All the committee have taken our cause to a national as well as a local level to keep our plight in the spotllght

Yet as the campaign for regime change reaches its climax all you do is continue with your tedious snipes at them whilst doing nothing constructive

Its pathetic
By Magic147 9 months ago
That's all well and good, but do all the committee sit at home and moan on a message board?

As we all know, it's the sitting at home and moaning on a message board that really makes the difference.
By TheSteed 9 months ago
Bally wrote:

Why has my post critisising BST's lack of support for the boycott been removed? It is a fact they do not actively encourage their members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to boycott.

As you've been told many times, because they are a supporters group not an activism group, and because that was how the members voted.

You being a whiny little bitch about them not falling in line to your personal opinion in every thread is getting tiresome.
By The Outcast 9 months ago
I think bst are going to be holding their meetings in our new pub... well I hope they are :)
By Bally 9 months ago
TwelveAngryMen wrote:

For the record the members voted for the position adopted by the BST committee and Lee is right to say there were concerns that the Trust itself could be targeted and needed to be protected at a time when litigation was rife

All the committee ( bar Karen when she clung on to her position ) are boycotters

All the committee leaflet away fans every game encouraging them to limit their spend

All the committee work tirelessly to affect regime change

All the committee have taken our cause to a national as well as a local level to keep our plight in the spotllght

Yet as the campaign for regime change reaches its climax all you do is continue with your tedious snipes at them whilst doing nothing constructive

Its pathetic

Magic147 wrote:

That's all well and good, but do all the committee sit at home and moan on a message board?

As we all know, it's the sitting at home and moaning on a message board that really makes the difference.

TheSteed wrote:

As you've been told many times, because they are a supporters group not an activism group, and because that was how the members voted.

You being a whiny little bitch about them not falling in line to your personal opinion in every thread is getting tiresome.

All well and good but I still think it is the fans who have stayed away and urged others to do the same that have had the greater effect. It's all about money with the Oystons and well worded articles in the Gazette don't cost them nothing. It's the boycotters, who don't constantly seek attention and a slap on the back that deserve all the credit
By TheSteed 9 months ago
Bally wrote:

All well and good but I still think it is the fans who have stayed away and urged others to do the same that have had the greater effect. It's all about money with the Oystons and well worded articles in the Gazette don't cost them nothing. It's the boycotters, who don't constantly seek attention and a slap on the back that deserve all the credit

If that's what you honestly think, then maybe you should have got out of your sofa and and spoken to them, the fans they've helped and the people who have benefited from their efforts.
By whitstabletangerine 9 months ago
I have no doubt BST have helped fans and would have benefited from their actions, but Bally is correct if a massive effort had been launched to get as many fans as possible to stay away the owners would have capitulated by now.

I have never doubted the BST take, TAM had said on a number of occasions that BST was not a protest group and as a trust had strict guidelines to adhere to, what Bally and some others would have liked to have seen emerge was a group hell bent on protest, keeping all and sundry out of Bloomfield road and to starve the owners of any revenue.
By Jams80 9 months ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I have no doubt BST have helped fans and would have benefited from their actions, but Bally is correct if a massive effort had been launched to get as many fans as possible to stay away the owners would have capitulated by now.

I have never doubted the BST take, TAM had said on a number of occasions that BST was not a protest group and as a trust had strict guidelines to adhere to, what Ball and some others would have liked to have seen emerge was a group hell bent on protest, keeping all and sundry out of Bloomfield road and to starve the owners of any revenue.

Step up T Knights.
By Tangerinenick 9 months ago
Back on topic...I think it is a good idea. Sadly my business is based in central London so it would be a complete waste of time.
By Magic147 9 months ago
I agree that the boycott is the single most effective weapon we have as fans.

That doesn't mean BST are useless, it doesn't have to be one or the other.
By seasider 9 months ago
But BST have promoted the boycott. I doubt the stands would be that empty if it wasn't a BST policy. Some fans can make their own mind up but some need an organisation to follow and BST and the Knights have helped bring everyone together.

Big thumbs up from me simply because we would be weaker without them. Plus we would have never have seen Owen's performance at the Hilton or wherever it was.
By Tangerinenick 9 months ago
That comment about those Oyston out shouts at Bloomfield road by that women/tranny on Wembley way attending the play off scab day out always makes me rage..No amount of BST influence would stop her/him from supporting the team!
By TheSteed 9 months ago
I would suggest that if anyone has anything to say other than BST sponsorship opportunities, they do it in another thread.
By Magic147 9 months ago
We could have stuck with BSA and had goodness knows how many fans' forums over the last few years.
By seasider 9 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

We could have stuck with BSA and had goodness knows how many fans' forums over the last few years.

They all would have nodded their head in agreement with Owen. Owen got taken to the cleaners at the BST one.
I only wish I'd thought to use Andrew Green's put down

' Mr Oyston can you answer the question and when you have you can make your speech ' :0
By seasider 9 months ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I have never doubted the BST take, TAM had said on a number of occasions that BST was not a protest group and as a trust had strict guidelines to adhere to, what Bally and some others would have liked to have seen emerge was a group hell bent on protest, keeping all and sundry out of Bloomfield road and to starve the owners of any revenue.

I agree but BST have promoted an ethical boycott although not as in your face as the tangerine knights. I personally think BST have played in right as they have to protect their future and credibility when dealing with various organisations.

I just think all this boils down to angry fans. There is only one family to blame for this!
Good points Seasider

BST might loose their credibility with certain organisations if they start getting too dictatorial

The roles of BST and TKs compliment each other
members do not see advertisements