members do not see advertisements

Ballon'dor

By thetruth1953 in

General Football

10 months ago
RE: Ballon'dor
By thetruth1953 10 months ago
Cristiano Ronaldo has just received his fifth Ballon'dor. Posters thoughts deserved or a show off?
By Bally 10 months ago
Best player in the world
By seasider 10 months ago
Messi for me.

I don't know all their stats for this season so Ronaldo might have deserved it but for me Messi is a better player.
By Magic147 10 months ago
Ronaldo.
By Bally 10 months ago
seasider wrote:

Messi for me.

I don't know all their stats for this season so Ronaldo might have deserved it but for me Messi is a better player.

Take your City specs off. Ronaldos height and ability in the air gives him a big advantage over Messi.
By Qblock87 10 months ago
Everyone remembers the wink incident with Ronaldo but watch this video you’ll change your opinion on him....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZma-RQxCg
By tangerine77 10 months ago
Hard to split, Ronaldo has an advantage with his size but Messi is better with the ball at his feet.
By Rimm-BFC 10 months ago
Scrap it until they both retire - it's boring now.
By seasider 10 months ago
This tweet sums it up for me.

The sad thing about the #BallondOr award is that it will give future generations the illusion that Cristiano Ronaldo was as good, or nearly as good, as Leo Messi.
By Hero-of-the-night 10 months ago
I’m surprised the krauts don’t win it more often.
By Bally 10 months ago
seasider wrote:

This tweet sums it up for me.

The sad thing about the #BallondOr award is that it will give future generations the illusion that Cristiano Ronaldo was as good, or nearly as good, as Leo Messi.

Ronaldo is better than Messi. Messi plays in a team that is set up by him to showcase his talent. He even dictates who they buy. Ronaldo would be/is the best in the world no matter who he plays with, or for
By tangerine77 10 months ago
I personally think Messi is the better player, i think he is so much better with the ball at his feet which is what football is about, isn't it? Ronaldo is ridiculously good in the air though, better than some actual target men much taller.