members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Let’s all laugh at Preston

By Qblock87 in

General Football


9 months ago
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
What a pathetic turnout at Cardiff tonight. Are they boycotting too?
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By seasider 9 months ago
Saw the last ten minutes and them scoring in the last minute was no laughing matter. Cardiff were shocking. How they are third I will never know. Preston looked the more likely and could actually string a pass together although even that wasn't often.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By TomPNE 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

What a pathetic turnout at Cardiff tonight. Are they boycotting too?





Good one
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:

What a pathetic turnout at Cardiff tonight. Are they boycotting too?





Preston, Wigan, Fleetwood, Accy Stanley and Morcambe none have ever travelled well.



Didn’t the Nobbers take circa 100 to Cardiff last year?
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By SoulOfTheNorth 9 months ago
Averaging about 1,500 away fans this season so far. Not bad considering the lack of local games.



What you lot averaging away? Or are you claiming to boycott away games aswell now as a excuse to piss poor turn ups? Haha
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:

Averaging about 1,500 away fans this season so far. Not bad considering the lack of local games.



What you lot averaging away? Or are you claiming to boycott away games aswell now as a excuse to piss poor turn ups? Haha





Erm yes. A large percentage are NAGM until the Oystons have done one. We won’t support their team. No excuse for your piss poor turn out last night.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By SoulOfTheNorth 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



Erm yes. A large percentage are NAGM until the Oystons have done one. We won’t support their team. No excuse for your piss poor turn out last night.





Televised game on Friday night in South Wales between Christmas and new year... if thats not a excuse for a low following I don't know what is. Don't tell me though bet you lot would take at least 3k there. :)
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:



Televised game on Friday night in South Wales between Christmas and new year... if thats not a excuse for a low following I don't know what is. Don't tell me though bet you lot would take at least 3k there. :)





We’d have certainly took more than that before our problems. I once went to the old Ninian Park on a Tuesday night for a game we had to play after the final Saturday of the season. Something they don’t normally allow. Nothing at all riding on the game. Third tier. We had double that and it was the dark days of Football hooliganism and we knew we were in for a torrid night. We took double that pathetic showing of yours and had a night to remember for all the wrong reasons.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



We’d have certainly took more than that before our problems. I once went to the old Ninian Park on a Tuesday night for a game we had to play after the final Saturday of the season. Something they don’t normally allow. Nothing at all riding on the game. Third tier. We had double that and it was the dark days of Football hooliganism and we knew we were in for a torrid night. We took double that pathetic showing of yours and had a night to remember for all the wrong reasons.





I went to Ninian park on a Tuesday night in Division 2, circa 01/02, and the official away following was 86.

I’m not sure why we travelled so lightly that night, it might be something to do with South Wales as the same year I went to Newport on a Monday night and I’m sure there was about 80 again.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By SoulOfTheNorth 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



We’d have certainly took more than that before our problems. I once went to the old Ninian Park on a Tuesday night for a game we had to play after the final Saturday of the season. Something they don’t normally allow. Nothing at all riding on the game. Third tier. We had double that and it was the dark days of Football hooliganism and we knew we were in for a torrid night. We took double that pathetic showing of yours and had a night to remember for all the wrong reasons.





This definitely happened eh Qblock. :)



You lot like liking telling porkies when it comes to stuff like this, I've put it down to not having anything to brag about on field.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:



Televised game on Friday night in South Wales between Christmas and new year... if thats not a excuse for a low following I don't know what is. Don't tell me though bet you lot would take at least 3k there. :)





As for you, stop making excuses about your piss poor support.

What else did you all have to do?
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
SoulOfTheNorth wrote:



This definitely happened eh Qblock. :)



You lot like liking telling porkies when it comes to stuff like this, I've put it down to not having anything to brag about on field.





Yes it definitely happened. We’d been to Swansea the previous Saturday and won to stay up. A certain Andy Pilley was with us. I certainly don’t have to justify to a Nobber whose obviously been nowhere near South Wales let alone twice in 4 days.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



Yes it definitely happened. We’d been to Swansea the previous Saturday and won to stay up. A certain Andy Pilley was with us. I certainly don’t have to justify to a Nobber whose obviously been nowhere near South Wales let alone twice in 4 days.





How old are you Q? I had you down as late 20’s.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By CheshireSeasider 9 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



How old are you Q? I had you down as late 20’s.





That's closer to his birth date ;)
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



How old are you Q? I had you down as late 20’s.





21
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Bally 9 months ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:



That's closer to his birth date ;)





He's fucking 69 if he's a day. And his hair cuts even older, according to 77
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Bally wrote:



He's fucking 69 if he's a day. And his hair cuts even older, according to 77





Give over. Nobody lives to be that old in Yorkshire. I’ve seen England win the World Cup. That’s all I’m admitting to.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By TheSuffolkSeasider 9 months ago
Qblock87 wrote:



Give over. Nobody lives to be that old in Yorkshire. I’ve seen England win the World Cup. That’s all I’m admitting to.





So have we all...at U17 level.
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By blackpool ger 9 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:



How old are you Q? I had you down as late 20’s.





He was born in 65 10 years before me :)
RE: Let’s all laugh at Preston
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Bally wrote:



He's fucking 69 if he's a day. And his hair cuts even older, according to 77





I’m sure he once put a pic of his bird up, a young female 25ish!!



I also remember him saying the Mullet is the fashion conscious haircut in Yorkshire. I’m might have read that in his posts on Hudders message board actually, ha ha.
members do not see advertisements