members do not see advertisements

Celtic v Rangers

By seasider in

General Football

9 months ago
RE: Celtic v Rangers
By seasider 9 months ago
Mon the Gers. Good start by them but it's probably only a matter of time before Celtic get on top.
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
The Bhoys will win this no danger.

“Hail, Hail, the Celt are here”
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Celtic just missed a sitter on the stroke of half time.. Still 0-0
By seasider 9 months ago
Rangers deserve it but running out of legs
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Missed a couple of sitters Rangers in the second half. Shame.
By seasider 9 months ago
Great 0-0. Certainly wasn't boring. It's what the Premier League used to be like when teams actually attacked.
By seanmacca100 9 months ago
Celtic were awful, Rangers were well organised again under Murty who is class seemingly at getting Rangers up for big games. We should've started Ntcham, Rodgers swapping the team about too regularly costing us atm.

Could do us a favour going into January mind showing that we're way off the levels of last season.
seanmacca100 wrote:

Celtic were awful, Rangers were well organised again under Murty who is class seemingly at getting Rangers up for big games. We should've started Ntcham, Rodgers swapping the team about too regularly costing us atm.

Could do us a favour going into January mind showing that we're way off the levels of last season.

Yep, you couldn’t beat them at thier poorest point in years.

“Ohhh the Rangers are shite”
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

Yep, you couldn’t beat them at thier poorest point in years.

“Ohhh the Rangers are shite”

We thought we'd gave them a break from the pumpings, give them a wee false sense of security before we head to Ibrox next year ;)
By blackpool ger 9 months ago
Seanmacca is a Celtic supporter.

Good clean sheet from Rangers that's the first time Celtic have failed to score domestically in 20 months at home. The second half was all Rangers can't think of a Celtic chance in it a draw was probably a fair result
blackpool ger wrote:

I’ve just re read his post, I don’t have a clue what I saw first time to think he was a Rangers fan.
blackpool ger wrote:

Good clean sheet from Rangers that's the first time Celtic have failed to score domestically in 20 months at home. The second half was all Rangers can't think of a Celtic chance in it a draw was probably a fair result

If Murty can take the big game mentality in your side into games against teams you are expected to beat then you're going places, your man McCrorie is a class young talent, even Bates was a standout today which I have to say I wasnt expecting when he came on for Alves.
By KoreanHammer 9 months ago
Without a strong Rangers side, existence of Celtic seems absolutely meaningless.

Too good for Scotland, too poor for Europe.
KoreanHammer wrote:

Without a strong Rangers side, existence of Celtic seems absolutely meaningless.

Too good for Scotland, too poor for Europe.

Most countries in Europe fall into the category.

Just look at the Dutch league, for all the young talent coming through over the last 15 years they have managed nothing domestically.

Hopefully money in football will hold the same value as currency in a failed state, say Zimbabwe. Now that would be funny!
By seasider 9 months ago
You could argue the Premier League is the same with Man City! Just like PSG in the French league. Hopefully this utter dominance will be for one season only otherwise the Premier League brand will suffer and people will lose interest. It's bad enough with the top 6 being so far ahead of the rest.
By Bally 9 months ago
seasider wrote:

You could argue the Premier League is the same with Man City! Just like PSG in the French league. Hopefully this utter dominance will be for one season only otherwise the Premier League brand will suffer and people will lose interest. It's bad enough with the top 6 being so far ahead of the rest.

But they're not though. One of your other teams Leicester proved that.
By seasider 9 months ago
Good point but that was obviously a one-off. You do fear that the general trend is for the top 6 to pull away even further. I can't see City repeating what they have done this season so I don't think there is any real danger of the Premier League becoming like France where PSG are totally dominant.
seasider wrote:

Good point but that was obviously a one-off. You do fear that the general trend is for the top 6 to pull away even further. I can't see City repeating what they have done this season so I don't think there is any real danger of the Premier League becoming like France where PSG are totally dominant.

The premier league is a very attractive league to play in, the Jock league isn’t.
By KoreanHammer 9 months ago
Hero-of-the-night wrote:

Most countries in Europe fall into the category.

Just look at the Dutch league, for all the young talent coming through over the last 15 years they have managed nothing domestically.

Hopefully money in football will hold the same value as currency in a failed state, say Zimbabwe. Now that would be funny!

This is kind of true but its no where near bad as Scottish League. It has been nearly 40 years since a team outside Old Firm won the league.

At least in La Liga you still have the occasional Atletico and Valencia and what not, winning.