Not such a hero

By Lincolnshireseasider91 in

General Chat

9 months ago
RE: Not such a hero
By Lincolnshireseasider91 9 months ago
Manchester Arena attack: 'Hero' admits theft from victims

Horrible!

A homeless man who stole a purse and a phone from victims of the Manchester Arena attack has admitted theft.

Chris Parker, 33, was initially dubbed a hero after claiming he comforted a seriously injured girl.

CCTV footage played to Manchester Crown Court showed him wandering between stricken victims.

He kept returning to injured Pauline Healey, whose granddaughter lay dying nearby, before leaning over her and taking her handbag to steal her purse.

The footage showed paramedics and police trying to resuscitate victims close by as he did so.

Within hours of taking the purse, he was using Mrs Healey's bank card at a local fast food restaurant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42540738
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Shows the true character of the man, also probably explains why he is homeless!
By thetruth1953 9 months ago
He was due to receive over £50,000 from a gofund collection. Been on the news he won,t receive a penny now.
By Lincolnshireseasider91 9 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

He was due to receive over £50,000 from a gofund collection. Been on the news he won,t receive a penny now.

Great news hopefully the donations are handed back to the people who donated or for the family's effected
By thetruth1953 9 months ago
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Great news hopefully the donations are handed back to the people who donated or for the family's effected

They are,the donors are being refunded.
By Bally 9 months ago
thetruth1953 wrote:

Reminds me of when Tangoman was to get 2 Cup Final tickets off the FA. They found out he was trying to sell them to genuine fans of the participating clubs for a huge price. So they fucked him off and sent him a programme instead. Ha Ha
By Magic147 9 months ago
Bally wrote:

Reminds me of when Tangoman was to get 2 Cup Final tickets off the FA. They found out he was trying to sell them to genuine fans of the participating clubs for a huge price. So they fucked him off and sent him a programme instead. Ha Ha

The face painted geezer?
By Bally 9 months ago
Yes. Apparently he won 2 tickets. Then reckoned he could get £300+ each off Liverpool or Chelsea fans for them. FA got wind of his cunning plan though. I don't think telling people of his intentions on a football forum was his best idea. Can't see many genuine fans liking touts. Silly greedy cunt
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Bally wrote:

Yes. Apparently he won 2 tickets. Then reckoned he could get £300+ each off Liverpool or Chelsea fans for them. FA got wind of his cunning plan though. I don't think telling people of his intentions on a football forum was his best idea. Can't see many genuine fans liking touts. Silly greedy cunt

From his appearance I’d never have guessed he was such a thick cunt!
By Bally 9 months ago
Ha Ha
members do not see advertisements