members do not see advertisements

homophobic Or not 1 (Mason holgate Everton FC)

By Lincolnshireseasider91 in

General Football

9 months ago
RE: homophobic Or not 1 (Mason holgate Everton FC)
By Lincolnshireseasider91 9 months ago
Everton defender Mason Holgate could be facing a hefty ban after several homophobic tweets sent from his account in 2012 and 2013 emerge

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mason-holgate-facing-ban-threat-over-homophobic-tweets-z8dkh3xd5

5/6 years ago he's only 21 Would or made him about 16!

Views?
By seasider 9 months ago
Not sure what is worse, his spelling or homophobic comments.

It's tough one. At 16, I was writing all kinds of shit that I wouldn't be proud of today. For me they should just be deleted with a warning but no ban. I just think 16 is too young but I am sure some people will disagree.
By whitstabletangerine 9 months ago
I think if he came out now making a public apology for those remarks made some years ago at 16 years of age that would be enough, I have no doubt when we were teenagers we did or said something we now look back on and regret somewhat.

The remarks were wrong, plain and simple but we can't all be held for account for things that happened in our youth, the world moves on and we learn from our mistakes, well hopefully we do anyway.
By seasider 9 months ago
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I think if he came out now making a public apology for those remarks made some years ago at 16 years of age that would be enough, I have no doubt when we were teenagers we did or said something we now look back on and regret somewhat.

The remarks were wrong, plain and simple but we can't all be held for account for things that happened in our youth, the world moves on and we learn from our mistakes, well hopefully we do anyway.

That's what I was trying to say but you put is so much better ;)
By Magic147 9 months ago
I call my mates gay all the time.

Only some of them actually are.

It's not homophobic, who goes through old tweets to find this shit?
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
Fuck me there are some sad touchy cunts about.

These soft cunt would have me in the Gallows if they read the shit I posted in my teens.
By Bally 9 months ago
Magic147 wrote:

I call my mates gay all the time.

Only some of them actually are.

It's not homophobic, who goes through old tweets to find this shit?

Liverpool fans who took exception to Holgate accusing one of their own for calling him a ni..er.