members do not see advertisements
members do not see advertisements

Loan deal but who?

By AtleticoSeasider in

Blackpool FC


9 months ago
RE: Loan deal but who?
By AtleticoSeasider 9 months ago
When I was in court at the last hearing, when Judge MS decided to focus the minds of our (not so great) leaders with his payment schedule for the outstanding monies, the discussion around the loan and the usual smoke and mirrors behind it got me thinking that all may not be as it appears on the surface. But before I expand on this, can anybody confirm exactly which company/companies were the source of the loan and what the amounts were? The recent revelation regarding the floating charge over the stadium and club (which I can't remember being mentioned in court) has further aroused my suspicions...
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Magic147 9 months ago
AtleticoSeasider wrote:

When I was in court at the last hearing, when Judge MS decided to focus the minds of our (not so great) leaders with his payment schedule for the outstanding monies, the discussion around the loan and the usual smoke and mirrors behind it got me thinking that all may not be as it appears on the surface. But before I expand on this, can anybody confirm exactly which company/companies were the source of the loan and what the amounts were? The recent revelation regarding the floating charge over the stadium and club (which I can't remember being mentioned in court) has further aroused my suspicions...





Some investment firm was listed on the legal charge if I'm not mistaken. Don't know exactly how much the loan was but I'm sure I've seen £5m.
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Bally 9 months ago
Tread carefully
RE: Loan deal but who?
By AtleticoSeasider 9 months ago
Thanks, I'm assuming that somebody has looked into who owns that firm or is that unclear?
RE: Loan deal but who?
By AtleticoSeasider 9 months ago
Bally wrote:

Tread carefully





Yes, absolutely. Just to be clear I'm not suggesting anything. Just curiousity really...
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Leesthedaddy 9 months ago
AS, it’s understandable that people are cautious, I trust you have done your homework on BHS?
RE: Loan deal but who?
By JamesGuy304 9 months ago
Seeing as all of this has been litigated recently, perhaps the transcripts would provide the details you seek.
RE: Loan deal but who?
By AtleticoSeasider 9 months ago
Leesthedaddy wrote:

AS, it’s understandable that people are cautious, I trust you have done your homework on BHS?





Yes, totally understand the sensitivities on BHS given the unfortunate history but thanks for the heads up anyway.
RE: Loan deal but who?
By AtleticoSeasider 9 months ago
JamesGuy304 wrote:

Seeing as all of this has been litigated recently, perhaps the transcripts would provide the details you seek.





Yes, i guess all the answers are there thanks.
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Leesthedaddy 9 months ago
If I could post one of them smiley faces with fingers tapping & eyes looking upwards i would do.



I don’t know how to do it on a Mobi?



I hope Steed is working on it though for the next edition?



Thumbs up emoji.
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Tangerinenick 9 months ago
:thumbsup:
RE: Loan deal but who?
By seasider 9 months ago
Leesthedaddy wrote:

If I could post one of them smiley faces with fingers tapping & eyes looking upwards i would do.



I don’t know how to do it on a Mobi?



I hope Steed is working on it though for the next edition?



Thumbs up emoji.





You have to switch to desktop version on your mobile but not sure it's worth doing that just for a smiley ;)
RE: Loan deal but who?
By Magic147 9 months ago
Could someone explain the difference between a smiley and an emoji?



One is a Carol and one has recently had a film out in the cinema?
members do not see advertisements