members do not see advertisements

Starting up my own Blackpool FC blog (merged)

By AlecW95 in

Blackpool FC

9 months ago
RE: Starting up my own Blackpool FC blog (merged)
By AlecW95 9 months ago
I've just graduated with a 2:1 in English Language, and have applied to start a Journalism MA Course at Salford in September.

I've been a season ticket holder at Bloomfield since the age of 10.

I thought it would be a good idea to showcase my writing by starting up my own blog.

I'll be blogging pre and post-match analysis, the current situation regarding the Oystons and any other Blackpool related news.

If you could show support by reading my blogs, following/liking my material and offering any critical advice then that would be great

I've just published my first blog ahead of tomorrows clash with Bristol Rovers. You can view my blog below

the-seasiders-blog.com
By Sir Stanley 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

I've just graduated with a 2:1 in English Language, and have applied to start a Journalism MA Course at Salford in September.

I've been a season ticket holder at Bloomfield since the age of 10.

I thought it would be a good idea to showcase my writing by starting up my own blog.

I'll be blogging pre and post-match analysis, the current situation regarding the Oystons and any other Blackpool related news.

If you could show support by reading my blogs, following/liking my material and offering any critical advice then that would be great

I've just published my first blog ahead of tomorrows clash with Bristol Rovers. You can view my blog below

the-seasiders-blog.com

A 2:1 in English Language eh - you are in good company with the rest of us. :crazy:
By seasider 9 months ago
No problem. Feel free to post them.

Congrats on the 2:1. That's what I got but I think copy and paste was allowed in those days.
By shaunw 9 months ago
Still a season ticket holder?................
By Hero-of-the-night 9 months ago
shaunw wrote:

That’s the way I read it too!

Maybe his English isn’t that good, scabhy cunt.
By CheshireSeasider 9 months ago
shaunw wrote:

My 1st thought as well....

If that's the case, good luck, thank you, but I won't be supporting it. Certainly don't need it rubbing in my face what we've had to sacrifice.
By Qblock87 9 months ago
I’ll give you some critical advice. Stop giving the Oystons money to sue our fellow fans. They’ll never fuck off while selfish cunts keep supporting them. Wake the fuck up. Put that in your Bristol Blog.
By Magic147 9 months ago
Well this has gone well.
By tangerinejezza 9 months ago
CheshireSeasider wrote:

My 1st thought as well....

If that's the case, good luck, thank you, but I won't be supporting it. Certainly don't need it rubbing in my face what we've had to sacrifice.

Ditto!
By AlecW95 9 months ago
To those that are asking. I haven't been to the games often due to university and other commitments such as my Dad dying. I've started this blog purely to help further my career, so if that means I have to go to more home/away games then so be it. I completely understand NAPM but I'm not going to let Oyston stand in the way of my career.
By thetruth1953 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

To those that are asking. I haven't been to the games often due to university and other commitments such as my Dad dying. I've started this blog purely to help further my career, so if that means I have to go to more home/away games then so be it. I completely understand NAPM but I'm not going to let Oyston stand in the way of my career.

Typical journo no principles
By shaunw 9 months ago
Does he consider that his actions in attending Bloomers under the present regime may well come back to haunt him some time in the future?
By Qblock87 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

So you’re a SCAB. Fuck right off. You are not a Blackpool fan in my eyes. Shove your blog where the sun don’t shine. No excuses ever. Selfish bastards all scabs.
By seanmacca100 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

lol that's a new excuse
By seasider 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

Whatever the rights and wrongs, sorry to hear of your loss.
By Magic147 9 months ago
You've created an account on a website which has been subjected to legal action by the people you're funding, and you have the fucking cheek say, "So be it..."

Isn't research a pretty important part of journalism?

Take your blog and drum up support somewhere else you goon.
By blackpool ger 9 months ago
He's either very brave or just fucking stupid.
By Bally 9 months ago
Or a wum
AlecW95 wrote:

You’ll fit in at the BBC, selfish little twat.
By Leesthedaddy 9 months ago
WOW.

Just fucking WOW

The kid probably means well but won’t get very far in his career without researching his topics.
By munkle 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

Mate, if you think doing match reports about a third rate league 1 team is going to advance your career, you must be aiming pretty low.
By AlecW95 9 months ago
People can hate all they want about NAPM. But it's not going to stop me getting in the way of my possible career.

It's far from perfect, but feel free to take a read (for those that are interested).

https://the-seasiders-blog.com/2018/01/13/match-report-blackpool-0-bristol-rovers-0-blackpool-suffer-their-third-0-0-of-the-season/
By tangerinejezza 9 months ago
This is now a piss take!
By seasider 9 months ago
tangerinejezza wrote:

This is now a piss take!

It's obviously not as there is a picture from within the ground today.
By seanmacca100 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

People can hate all they want about NAPM. But it's not going to stop me getting in the way of my possible career.

It's far from perfect, but feel free to take a read (for those that are interested).

https://the-seasiders-blog.com/2018/01/13/match-report-blackpool-0-bristol-rovers-0-blackpool-suffer-their-third-0-0-of-the-season/

It's shite.
By LeeJCP 9 months ago
AlecW95 wrote:

Have a nice day, enjoy giving more money to Mr Ray Pissed and the family. I for one will never read your shite blog.
AlecW95 wrote:

I couldn’t care less about the shit you’ve just wrote.

It’s like someone shagging your wife and sending you a video to watch of it!
By LeeJCP 9 months ago
This wanker is not a Blackpool supporter. More like PNE or a WUM, he reads others posts or blogs and changes a few words. Look at his earlier posts here. Grammatical errors, spelling inconsistencies and the use of sentence structure is always incorrect.

2:1 in English ... bollocks, his grasp on English fails at the first hurdle.
By North Shore Dude 9 months ago
Scab
By Qblock87 9 months ago
Wanker